New to Oil burners

KanadianCC4X4

Reaction score
Hello, new to oilburners a friend Al, AKA riotwarrior said to join so I have.

I work at Napa and live in the Okanagan of BC

My truck is an 85 F350 Crew cab 4x4 with 6.9 and 4sp.

anyway I'm at Al's and we are doing coffee so nuff for now...

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Welcome! Always LOVED the slantnose crew cab. A strange part of me wanted a bricknose truck with a slantnose conversion. Weird EH?

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
Yes, welcome. Only been here like a week myself.

Yep, classic nose and crewcab __ great combo. Can't remember the last time I've seen one, even here in almost-rust-free Cali.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Kaleb,

Welcome to OB....as I told ya the best place to come for info on these trucks.

Man yer truck sounds sooo good, that engine is sweet, starts nice runs great, lets get that overflow/washer bottle in and when it stops raining and we have a bit of time, we'll check yer timing too for chits n giggles.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to OB Kaleb! Glad to have you here. I too love the slant nose crew cabs and I've got one myself. She's a bit of a mess right now and I'm in the middle of rebuild and adding an intercooler.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Feel free to update our parts bin with all the correct NAPA part numbers. :) LOL

KanadianCC4X4

Reaction score
Thank You for all the welcomes and compliments on my truck :) Happy to be on here! I'm sure I will be able to find lots of usefull info while slowly building my truck to where I want it on here and with the help from riotwarrior. I really like the slantnose crew combo as well. I haevlots of plans to slowly build it up, just working on minor details at the moment like getting all the guages working and cleaning up the interior. But first on the list is put the proper battery tray/washertank/overflow bottle that Al gave me and then the wheel u joints. But got to get back to work, so post more later as things come together.

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
Welcome, Im from Osoyoos originally. Nice to see you similkameen folk on here. That truck in your avatar actully looks familiar...did I see it for sale somewhere a few years ago.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Welcome to Oilburners.net! The BEST group of guys you want to be asking advice from on ANY forum.

Always great to see another Canuck on here!! I don't know if you have Facebook or not, but check us out on there too.

That truck looks to be pretty darn solid and in great shape,,,how about some walk around pics of the old girl!

If you ever get in a pinch, or anything like that....don't be scared to ask for help. The only dumb question is the question not asked!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard the OB. No passport needed to cross the border, just a keyboard, Ipad, stuff like that.:D