New to Forum

Mackdog

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. Don't really have a serious question right now, but I wanted to introduce myself. Have been posting at FTE for some years but decide to come over here because it looks like you have a better forum for IDI trucks. I have a 1992 F 250 XLT 4x4 7.3 na with 5 spd manual and what I think is a 4 inch tough country lift. Its two tone brown and has BF 33 inch tires. I'm actually in the process of fixing the front end on the drivers side. It started out as an attempt to remove and replace the camber bushing on the drivers side but turned into replacing both the ball joints and the u joint for the 4x4 axle. I didnt think about it when I started but I should have had the alignment shop check the alignment and tell me how far off the camber and alignment was. It's a complicated story so I'll get into more detail with all of that later on....but anyways...happy to be part of oilburners :)

Eric

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to OB Eric. Glad to have you here.

I fixed my F250's TTB issues permanently with a Dana 60. LOL

Hope you can make a rally one year and get to meet some of the guys and hang out with us.

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Yes we do have some pretty smart cookies around here on these older rigs. So ask away on questions.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. As Heath posted. Attending a rally is like meeting family that you didn't know you had. Lost of fun too. Usually its held with all the family too. We have groups that like to use the rally as a family meeting. Children love it to and have something to look forwards too. Been going on for overa decade now. I'm no expert on your front end issues but there are plenty here that will help you fix whats not correct. I know how things happen when you start repairing something on these trucks. the snowball effect happens but in the end you know you have a safe well repaired truck when your done. Please post up some pics of your truck if you can. We enjoy looking rigs over.

metalminded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome,
i myself just joined up and it has been a great resource for me. I just tackled my front end and ended up replacing everything(bearings,seals,universals, balljoints).... so i know what your dealing with. not sure about your specific issue but i'll help if i can. good luck!