New to forum.

dbarilow

over worked
Reaction score
I'm kind of holding off replacing a couple of fuel lines caus I love the billows of white smoke first thing in the morning. I love the smell of raw diesel in the morning!!

Skip

Reaction score
Been away from the computer for a few days. To answer erics question , I Live in newberry. I just got my truck back from the shop. Had new exhaust system put on and manifolds resurfaced. Sounds like a new truck now. Been sanding and priming onit for the last two days and hope to get a new coat of paint on it in the next week or so. Oh, its starting better now but never on the first turnover after sitting all night. Usually it will try and then die. Let it heat up once more, crank it again, and will a loud shutter and alot of shaking and smoke im on my way. Sorry for all the and's

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet the return lines are leaky. Mine are, plus I'm running near B100 biodiesel which doesn't flow well in these temps. As a result I plug it in, helps a lot. Oh I also have some dead plugs or bad connections and just havent had time to fix it lately. As far as being cold, its been below freezing here in N. Fla in the last couple of weeks. The lowest I remember is 28*F

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome again Skip! You're just down the road from me; we got fsSnowboard right over in Greenville. I'm gonna go ahead and speak for him and say if'n you ever got a big project holler and we'll try to get down there to give yah a hand! ;Sweet