New Programming???

rjlein

Reaction score
Just wondering, the chip I currently have was programmed by Bill who is now with edge I believe. At the time I told him I wanted all the power the stock injector could deliver. The chip's about 3 years old, truck runs great and I love his transmission programming. Has there been any advances in technology or programming that would make it worthwhile getting a new chip? I'm still running the stock injectors and don't plan to upgrade for a while.

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
if bill programmed the software on the new edge boxes my hats off to him... it makes the old versions look like childs play

lukecline

Reaction score
I just had some custom tunes done by Tony Wildman. I drove down to ok from ks and he loaded up his laptop and chip burner. He did some changing to programs, then would reburn chip after several times doing this we had some pretty wicked tunes. I ran the 1/4 with his older extremes about a month back and then returned to the track this past weekend with new extremes. My times with the new extremes were .4 sec and 4 mph faster than previous ones. I also have some of his other tunes and they are very good running. If you are interested i will go look what settings i have (crs right now) on my 6 pos chip.

later, Luke

DrSpeed

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I have a three year old TTS chip...too bad they don't have anything new. What's worse, is that I have a California truck with a six speed. ZRE3. anybody got a new tune for that?

SeeYa

OB Vendor/ DP-Tuner
Reaction score
DrSpeed said:
I have a three year old TTS chip...too bad they don't have anything new. What's worse, is that I have a California truck with a six speed. ZRE3. anybody got a new tune for that?

We can not reburn your chip but Jody does have a stock file for that code and can build it into whatever you need it to be for your truck.

Diane

Last edited:

DrSpeed

Unregistered User
Reaction score
SeeYa said:
We can not reburn your chip but Jody does have a stock file for that code and can build it into whatever you need it to be for your truck.

Diane

Can you PM me a price? And how many positions? I'm thinking about running propane as well!

DH

SeeYa

OB Vendor/ DP-Tuner
Reaction score
DrSpeed said:
Can you PM me a price? And how many positions? I'm thinking about running propane as well!

DH

I invite you to visit our webite and check our pricing on chips. Since you have over-size tires and run propane, you will need to speak to Jody directly for pricing. You may leave him an email message @ [email protected]. Copy and paste your signature so he will have a list of modifications you have done to your truck. We are at Indy this weekend and will be back in on Monday.

SeeYa

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online