NEW non idi project coming my way

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i have been on the hunt for my next toy, realy not looking for anythig particular just an old car.. Found it yesterday, 1965 mustang coupe 90% rust free "GOOD" car.. It's just a roller 6cyl car, but it is the cleanest one i've found thats affordable. I alreay have all the v8 convertion parts, plenty of small block performance parts including a fresh built 306 roller engine in the garage. If the deal goes as planned and i get the car this will be my 8th mustang, gonna go look at it later today and try to polish out a deal.. I know you guys probly dont care being truck guys, but i'm excited so figured id let ya'll know whats going on..

P.S i mite need you to haul it home for me brad:D..

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Well i have been on the hunt for my next toy, realy not looking for anythig particular just an old car.. Found it yesterday, 1965 mustang coupe 90% rust free "GOOD" car.. It's just a roller 6cyl car, but it is the cleanest one i've found thats affordable. I alreay have all the v8 convertion parts, plenty of small block performance parts including a fresh built 306 roller engine in the garage. If the deal goes as planned and i get the car this will be my 8th mustang, gonna go look at it later today and try to polish out a deal.. I know you guys probly dont care being truck guys, but i'm excited so figured id let ya'll know whats going on..

P.S i mite need you to haul it home for me brad:D..

no problem

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i love the old pony cars, would love to have one someday. post up some pics

my new project is not as cool, getting a VW jetta to replace my ranger. its to hard to run the kids around all the time with the jump seats. getting it for less than scrap price but it needs a head gasket.

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Congrats! Yea its not a truck but still a sweet Ford! Post some pics when the deal works out. I love Mustangs! We have 4 in our fam. I have a 96 cobra, my dad has a 69 Boss 429, My bro has a 67 390GT coupe and a 95 GT Convertible. I'd love to have a new Boss 302!

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think i'm passing on this one.. Went to see it yesterday, good solid car but no title and the owner that has it now never had it. Does'nt even know who's name it's in or anything..

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
call the local PD and ask them to run the VIN.
tell them you're buying via bill of sale only and want to make sure it's not stolen.
pay "parts" price and take it home be aware it is a gamble.
run a lien on the car.
when it clears you now have a new title.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zemmeron

Members online