New Haul and Tow RV transporter build

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry ....... :D I was talking prayers to the BIG GUY!:sly

:thumbsup:Oops, We need all the help we can get right now.:angel: Thank you.

Looking at what you quotes when you made that post I thought you were taliking about my walk to the shop and spelled the slang word Sic Sick. LOL

The last 3 months have sugged with me getting sick, my FIL getting in a bad wreck on Jan 1st and being resussitated on scene and then passing away Jan 21st. Then the doctor lost his death certificate which we just got a couple days ago which of course delays anything my wife can do as the executor and had to cancel her court date to be named executor so we havn't been able to set up a bank account for his estate yet so everything is coming out of our pockets right now and tapping our funds pretty hard.

Just had the memorial service today and Mama has to go to probate court on the 9th so we can get the ball rolling with the life insurance, annuities, bank accounts and everything else she needs to do.

Oh yea, it's gonna be a fun year aroung here.

On the plus side, The local community and church my wife goes too have been very supportive, checking on us and bringing food over, her employers are extremely flexible and have both brought food and supplies over and the church didn't fall down when I walked in today.

Ya gotta love living in a small town.

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your misfortunes. My condolences to you and your family.

Hope things smooth out, and sorry you had to sell your rig. Hope it went to a good home.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

Rig is going into the best of hands. A very good friend of mine that helped me get started in the Haul and Tow segment of the RV industry and is also running a class 8 truck very similar to mine with the same style bed. He's adding to his fleet. He takes very good care of his equipment.

We've run together a lot and he knows what this truck is capable of.

crazytwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but i had to comment. I'm sorry to hear about your illness. I hope you are doing OK. I went through all 12 pages. I was very impressed with what you did. I just drove cross country and stopped in Elkhart. I saw a medium duty rig setup to haul trailers. I had never seen one before so I took lots of pictures. One question about your figures, why do they pay you less per trailer when you are taking two instead of just doubling what they pay you for one?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tottripp

Members online