Need some advice on 94 idi.....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Even if it has the turbo block with the numbers from 1,116,331 and up from there you can only hope it has the inconel exhaust valves and the big pin rods and pistons. But still it sounds like a good deal.... Buy it and rejoin us...:D

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course a side benefit of getting a diesel is that you can burn cheaper stuff in there than gasoline or diesel, like WVO or bio.

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
I suppose I'm going to have to go get that truck tomorrow night... Ill have to sell the chevy though, i cant keep both trucks, Im too poor..... lol so i guess ill let yall know the outcome of it tomorrow.... and ill double check a few more things before i get it.... thanks for all ya'lls help.... as usual.... :hail :hail

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah good, check it out as best you can. Good luck selling the Chevy, I just imagine its not gonna be easy to sell any full size pickup these days.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score

I like Chevy's! :) Never had to fix some of the bull on a Chevy that I have had to fix on this ford, plastic clutch inserts, cracked firewalls, ignition switches that about burn the truck down, etc. far to many to go into! :) I keep looking at newer Fords, but just hate the thought of $2000 injectors and such. There is a very nice 2003 SD near me for sale, I keep thinking about it, but then again, it is still a ferd!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online