Need slip yoke for 1993 reg cab E4OD 7.3 NA

stevebates

Reaction score
The tail shaft housing bushing wore out (caused by bad/old/original U-joint, near 200K). Taking truck to trans shop to repair. The housing is fine and shop was able to replace bushing. The slip yoke is slightly messed up. I need another one. Shop said they could not find another to replace it, and would polish as best they can. Said it should be fine for a while. They would prefer replacing it. Anybody have an extra willing to ship to 22315? I am in no hurry to receive, so no heroic efforts to find and ship. Will R&R later in this fall.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found it still installed on my parts truck. $150 shipped it’s yours
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

stevebates

Reaction score
I think mine looks a bit different than the one in the pictures. Does it matter that the one in the picture does not have the big balancing ring on it? Or is the balancing ring a part of the drive shaft instead of the slip yoke. Truck is at the shop so cant go out to look. Should have it home this evening. Thanks

stevebates

Reaction score
Thanks for finding your slip yoke. Turns out mine was not beyond repair. shop polished it and miced (and just how do you spell measuring with a micrometer, I don't think it's miked). I will not be needing yours after all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online