need a car hauled from miami fl to pyallup wa

drive for free

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need a 63 chevy impala brought from miami fl to puyallup wa ASAP. the car runs and drives. i just need it brought to me. the car is paid for. just seeing if anyone has a open spot on a trailer. not interested in anyone to drive the car any further than onto a trailer. the car is located at a residence and would be dropped off anywere within 150 miles of my house in puyallup wa. please respond if you have any info. cell# 206-265-9911 or my email [email protected]

Last edited:

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you by chance check the milage from Miami to Puyallup on mapqest? It's 3331 miles. With the price of fuel now, hotshots are getting around $1.10/mile. I'll call Jim, a friend that does hotshotting and see if he want's to contact you. Right now he's on his way to California. Sent you an email also.

drive for free

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont really wanna risk driving a new to me 63 impala 3300 miles. but would be fn with the top down. just seeing if anyone has a way to get it up here and a price. im waiting to hear back from my shipping company but thought id offer it to someone that had a opportnity to get it up here. right now im looking @ $1700 to get it here dispatcher fee. do i guess my offer of 1700 stands.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Six days on the road of hard driving. About $800 in fuel, motels $300, food $100 = $1200 in expenses. Thats one way travel, if a hauler doesn't have a load coming back from there or close, you'll wait until he has, may be a month or two. Those shipping companies, transfer from depot to depot, load and unload your car, how many times is anyones guess. They give you an estimate on cost and it's always more in the end, sometimes a lot more, and damage to your car they don't care. It's like f**k you, sue us.Here is a good example below.
Amy Constant
Date: 6/7/2011 11:10:00 PM
Reviewed: Magic Carpet Auto Transport
Subject: Casey Jackson
Review: I selected Magic Carpet Auto Transportation because of the high ratings show on transportreview.com. The process started as expected, I was given a quote at a reasonable price. Then after 5 days of no transportation for that price, supposedly it was due to the location of the drop-off, the dropoff location was changed to the closest major city (over 2 hours away). Suddenly transportation was located. However, supposedly the driver needed to be paid more. I understand that things can change, but the way it was presented I don't think I was told the true story. I feel I was told what they thought I wanted to hear or some version of the truth. The pickup was scheduled for a Friday. Friday came and was told the driver was delayed and would be Saturday morning. I was assured I would receive a call with more details on the pickup on Saturday morning. After waiting most of the day, I called to find out the status by leaving a voice mail. The point of contact at the pickup location then received a call from a dispatch center asking if the pickup had occurred. When they were informed it hadn't, the point of contact was told it wouldn't happen. Several hours later the driver called and said he would be there on Sunday morning. On Sunday the pickup took place. I was then assured the drop off would be on following Friday. Needless to say the dropoff didn't occur on Friday. I finally asked for the driver's phone number to coordinate the dropoff myself. Once I was finally able to the speak with the driver, the process flowed much easier. The driver did the drop off just minutes from my original dropoff location. Great driver.

Review details
Quote or Order ID: 1493062
Quote or Order Cost: $1255

Origin: Kansas
Pickup: Late
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up: 2 day(s)
Destination: Washington
Delivery: Late

Truck/Carrier Type: Open
Dirty: No
Items Stolen: No
Damaged: No

Honesty: 2 stars
Knowlegeable: 2 stars
Hold Times/Promptness: 4 stars
Overall Customer Service: 3 stars
Primary Contact: Casey Jackson

Forum statistics