N. Fla. Sunday Potluck & Diesel Social

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoot I might even have my 94 up and running by then and drive it out. The wife has her son and his family in Jacksonville so I can visit the family, Meet more oilburners and pick up those toolboxes at the same time. If I do come I'll be hauling my travel kit along which is pretty much every tool you can possibly think of from a 1/4 inch wrench to my big lincoln weldanpower unit.

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just got home back from Miami and I see the meeting will be held on March. Well it's Ok with me too. Winter is also kind of crazy here planting, preparing the fields for wheat and oats that will be planted late December, covering and uncovering rows of different crops every time we have a frost and I'm busy with a lot of work in my cabinet shop, building a new greenhouse and last week I took the engine out of the farm truck to remove the heads and take out two glow plugs that I broke while trying to take them out and put new BERU glow plugs back.

Biofarmer93 I have to go to Jacksonville (I-10 and Lane) by the end of the week, I'll let you know a couple days before. If it's not too far from you I can stop by and meet you.

Burt.

Hey Burt,
That sounds fine, just give me a call. I do have to tell you though, I live 20 miles from Lane & I-10, completely on the other side of town (you know Jax is HUGE, right?) But I'd be proud to have yall over for dinner. 904-707-8966

gonecrazyi Sweet. I can't wait to start burnin wmo again. One of the reasons I stopped ia because I didn't have an easy way to pump it around. I have a couple motors to choose from out of some band saws im scraping. Just let me know when ya want to get together and ill shoot that way. Also let me know how much I owe ya.

Hey Billy,
I'm always here- come when it's convenient for you and bring a couple motors and we'll pick the best one for the job. You're at $52 so far.

Brimmstone Shoot I might even have my 94 up and running by then and drive it out. The wife has her son and his family in Jacksonville so I can visit the family, Meet more oilburners and pick up those toolboxes at the same time. If I do come I'll be hauling my travel kit along which is pretty much every tool you can possibly think of from a 1/4 inch wrench to my big lincoln weldanpower unit.

Hey Brimmstone,
Yeah, you definitely need to pick these tool boxes up because lately my tools have been *******' about their standard of living and complaining that there is a perfectly habitable toolbox in the garage and not a single tool living in it. As a matter of fact just day before yesterday I had to evict a family of 3/8" drive sockets from it that had snuck over there and were squatting.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad part is those are small compared to what I have at home and at work. The biggest is almost 8 ft long with the side lockers. The next one will be at least 15 ft with the side lockers.