My husband was in an accident, and I want his friends to know what is going on...

X-NRCan_IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prayers for a quick and complete recovery with no further complications! Will be waiting for an update, as others...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are all praying for him and you as well. We are very sorry to hear of this tragic accident. Please let him know we are praying for him and a full recovery.

Heath

94IDIT

Reaction score
I'm alive!!! And thank you all so very much for your thoughts and especially the prayers! I'm doing quite well, am out of the hospital, and am at one place just to make sure I'm ok and I'll be back home in a couple days. It's trully humbling to have medical proffesionals reffer to me as "mircale" but I'll take it. Thanks again guys.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Wow, it is great to hear from you. What awesome news to get over a cell phone. This beats the heck out of the papers any day. Many here were awaiting with suspense and you surely delivered!!

Congratulations on your recovery, may it continue to full health and Happy Holidays, I am sure it will be extra sweet this season!!

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for letting us know. Every member here is like family so I've had you in my prayers.

Bless you and your family and I wish you a full and strong recovery with no lasting problems.

Merry Christmas

Grant...

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Welcome back Clint!!! That's awesome news right there!
Proof that God works in mysterious ways!!!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Great to be hearing back from a member of our crew! Thank God things seem to be coming through for you and your family!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online