More Powerstroke Intercoolers available!!!

912504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I told you I would keep an eye peeled for them so here you go. ;Sweet

Item # 8027672754 7.3 aluminum tanks 4 available $75.00
Item # 8027673759 7.3 plastic tanks 17 available $50.00
Item # 8027671450 6.0 plastic tanks 18 available $50.00
Item # 8027670558 6.6 Duramax all aluminum 11 available $75.00
Sorry travis no goat coolers listed :D

The way this works is you can bid the minimum and you may win it for that but you could also loose out if others bid higher than you. I would think the aluminum units will end up being higher due to more bidding and fewer available. The plastic tank units will definately hold all the boost out little turbo's can produce. IMO
I even thought about trying a 6.6 unit because it looks shorter but I am not sure if it can be done due to width.
I won my unit last week & recieved it today. They are definately coming directly from Banks because the Header on my packing slip shows Banks.
If we dont spread the word too much maybe we basement dwellers can all get an intercooler on the cheap ;Sweet :backoff

I am in no way associated with Banks. Just thought others here may be interested in a good deal.
Now its up to you to bid as late as you can and win for as little money as possible. ;Really

Eric

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Before I did my ic i really thought about trying one of those Duramax ICs. Lots of core volume, and I like how the inlets are down low. It could be a neat install for someone.

912504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update on the auction

I just checked out the intercoolers and they all have about 15 hours left so they will end Saturday morning-ish. The intercoolers all have 1 bidder so far. cookoo
I wouldnt bid until the last last minute if you plan to go after the aluminum core unit. There are plenty of the other units so you can bid the minimum $$$ opening amount without worry of the overbid happening.

p.s. should I forward this same information on other sites (FTE,TDS) for other basement dwellers only to see? I am feeling a little guilty holding onto the auction information as not everyone has learned about this site yet.

After all I allready have my intercooler. :Sly so I cant loose out.
I dont want to burn you guys out of intercoolers either though.

What do you think?
Eric