Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i got banned!! :rotflmao :rotflmao
guess i gotta fire up the other ISP :D

Welcome 94F450SD. [Logout] Main Index · Search · My Home
Who's Online · FAQ · User List · Calendar

We cannot proceed.

Your account has been banned or locked:

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

Contact Us TheDieselStop.Com

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
teamroper60 said:
My my, all you want to do is gripe, complain, and cause trouble, yet you still cannot stay away....... Childish, if I ever saw it.

and coming here for a reason to ban somebody isnt childish? :moon: :Whatever: :flipa :Knob :hail :rotflmao

teamroper60

Reaction score
You were banned on TDS for your behavior on TDS. Your posts here had no effect on it. You proclaim yourselves to be wanting things to be better, but continually violate the rules there. THAT is childish.

Good night.

Last edited:

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
teamroper60 said:
You were banned on TDS for your behavior on TDS. Your posts here had no effect on it. You proclaim yourselves to be wanting things to be better, but continually violate the rules there. THAT is childish.

Good night.

banned after the email was posted here :Whatever:

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Hello teamroper60. It looks like you joined back in 2003, but I haven't seen you post much.

In any case, based on your sig, I just wanted to let you know you may find more information on your truck in this forum:
http://oilburners.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Down here there is just a bunch of guys with old school trucks that are happy to have found a friendly place to hang out.

Take care

On edit, please try to post on topic. the topic of this thread is TDS post deletes, while you seem to be talking about accounts being banned.

I think we already have a thread started on that... ahh here it is:
http://oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9493&highlight=banned

Just trying to help our Moderator out. I'm sure he is sleeping about now...

Last edited:

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he dont post here cuz hes a moderator over on tds and comes here for reasons to ban members,but thats ok.im already back in over there ;Sweet

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Why even go over there? I used to go there all the time, now I spend my time here. This place is just more geared towards old trucks. I don't see myself buying a new Powerstroke anytime soon. I'd rather buy 2 or 3 idi"s ;Sweet
John

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Rob. Yes, we had a good time last night over at PAFixItMan's house. Got home at 2am, so I probably was sleeping. Hmmm... this doesn't seem like a good way to start the new year. TDS mods coming over here and carrying their battles here. Unlike TDS would, I'm not going to lock this post, but if the topic continues to be the banning of accounts, I'll move it to the lounge for more general consumption. I think people on OB should be free to complain about TDS however they like, and TDS, can complain about OB in a similar forum anyway they like. I think as long as we all agree that OB exists only because TDS took a wrong turn, (at least as far as the IDI community goes) then we should all be on the same page and agree to disagree. I personally tried to prevent this from happening, as I still consider myself to be a freind of Jason, and had dialog with him about what the IDI community needed. Unfortunately, he could not see his way clear to meeting our needs, in his effort to treat everyone equally. I've never spoken ill about him or any other moderator, and I continue to try and post by the rules at TDS (although they can be very difficult to live with). It would be best if Teamroper60 would continue to dialog with the remaining IDI people and other mods at TDS, to try and improve the environment there, rather than continue the downward spiral which they started by lambasting exiled users who failed in their own attempts to do the same.

Fred Hemer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Didn't want to dredge up old trash ,just curious to know!
Happy new year to ALL.
Forget I even mentioned it.
No point in opening up old cuts.
Just get on with a better or equal job over here!
I spend most of my time in general diesel there now, Theres tons of help in the 7.3 - 6.9 forums now most if not all of the posts are being answered!

Again Happy new year every 1

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What gets me is when he says TDS is being run as a business.

That's a shame.

Is Jason making money with that site? How much?

Maybe I should look at Cummins-Conversion.com with another perspective. Maybe I should treat it as a business instead of as a personal hobby...

:flipa <--- I don't think they'd like this little guy, do you?

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
teamroper60 said:

Good night.

why dont you explain what rules were violated.i dont recall a rule about posting emails i get from you on OB in the rules.oh well ive been back on TDS since 5 minutes after you banned me. :rotflmao