Moose Product News - Announcing the Moose Junior

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings all. Well, I have completed my first whole month of owning and running Conestoga Diesel Injection, and things are improving every day. The shop infrastructure is nearly done, the move is complete, and we will be posting new pictures to our Facebook page very soon. My employees have been cranking out work, and we are picking up new business every day. To that end, I've been talking to a lot of Oil Burner folks, as well as some IDI people who had not yet discovered it, and of course pointing them this way. One thing that has become evident to me at this point is the need for a pump that will address the fence-sitters. Those who struggle between a Baby Moose or a full Moose Pump. To that end, we have developed the new "Moose Junior". This is an 80-85CC pump recommended for turbo equipped 6.9's and 7.3's, and is priced right between the full and baby versions. For this month (December), we will sell the new version at the same price as the Baby, on advance exchange. You must call or email and mention this post to get the discounted price. Looking down the road towards April, the whole Moose product line is likely to see a small uptick in pricing. Not bad, considering that the price of these pumps has not changed since I implimented the flat exchange rate 2 years ago.

I'm really sorry that I have not been around that much on here. I do miss certain aspects of my old career, and sitting in front of Oil Burners all day, but I don't miss watching the clock and wishing my life away thinking how nice it would be to do something else. It may be many years or never to get back to being as well off as I was in I.T., but at least I'm living life again, and a bit of a struggle keeps you awake during the day and helps you fall asleep at night. Any help you guys and gals can give me to help me be sucessfull is greatly appreciated. We have lots of turbos for sale, and I can get you pretty much anything through my distributors. Give us a hollar first if you can, and give me a chance to earn your business. I wish you all a blessed Christmas and whatever other holiday touches your soul.

Attachments

• IMG_20121206_113330.jpg
    IMG_20121206_113330.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 407

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mel for your great service an helping out us with our rigs an questions. Even if we get cut off several times from phone connection lol.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
glad to see ya got them cranked out so quickly. was sorta hard to keep mouth shut. lol

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Great signs of a new business starting off and going upwards. Once the fench stiiers come over they will never go back... I still like the saying... "Once you go Moose you'll never turn loose"... I personally nave never thought about any other builds. We search till we find what we want. Then sometimes stop searching. I still listen and read what comes up here but reading the recient issues with DPS and all that poor customer service makes me feel Conestoga and typ4 business will never fail. They both give more than what you pay for.. Thats been proven over and over... I shoul just start the cut and paste way of writing this here....

rockbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man - I should have sat on the fence another week I guess and got the middle of the road Moose!

Glad things are going well, Mel - I am super excited to get my Baby Moose installed when it gets here!
cheers,
Josh

dgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel,
That's good news. Sounds like a " performance pump designed for non-intercooled engines and increased performance on normally aspirated engines." Feel free to steal that.

For us lazy people, can you throw out the numbers on the baby and full moose for comparison.?

Madgod

Reaction score
Congrats Mel!

Just ordered a Baby Moose today for my 1990 7.3, good timing since it just died yesterday. I just bought a company last year so I feel for ya on all fronts. Good luck to ya and can't wait to install the new pump.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dgr don't hold me to it but if memeroy serves me right full moose is 90-95 or 95-100cc's of flow. Now a baby moose calibrated for a turbo is but more than stock pump which would be 65-75cc's of fuel. It's not ten difference only 5 but leavin window for a small bit of error.

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang it, i would have went for the junior moose over the baby moose had you mentioned that option when i ordered.. no biggie still looking forward to getting the baby moose and new injectors here soon..

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice additon Mel.

More options is always a good thing. I'm certainly singing the praises of Conestoga Diesel whenever I can. I certainly will send you my P-Pump and twins for the DT466 project when the time comes. I want those parts refreshed before putting them on the big IH. Unfortunately, that project will be on the back burner for a while with all the changes in my life as well.

I can tell you that there are a ton of vendors at TS Performance and at Scheid's Diesel events (the two largest diesel events in the USA). Those guys get a ton of exposure to a very large crowd of real diesel enthusists. They also sell a good deal of product at these events. Not sure if you'll be ready for that kind of thing in May (TS) or in Aug (Scheid), but that will certainly get your name out there with pullers, drag racers, and a bunch of regular diesel truck guys. Certainly something to consider.

I'm in Bowling Green, and would be more than willing to help you in anyway I can if you guys wanna make the trip and be a vendor for TS.

Heath

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dgr don't hold me to it but if memeroy serves me right full moose is 90-95 or 95-100cc's of flow. Now a baby moose calibrated for a turbo is but more than stock pump which would be 65-75cc's of fuel. It's not ten difference only 5 but leavin window for a small bit of error.

Correct.

Moose 95-100
Junior 80-85
Baby 60-70 (larger spread to fit NA or turbo)

Thanks everyone for your support. We really appreciate it. :)

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Mel.. Support is what we do here. Praise is also thrown in for good measure too. We don't do this lightly either. When is found out that someone is doing something for all of us its published loudly and clearly. You and a few others on this site are my reasons for wanting a Hall of Fame forum... Maybe someday.... Thanks once again too.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want a 125/cc pump , and call it the ***** Moose, wildest around. Seriously, glad things are going well. And if you have ever seen a Moose in rut in Alaska, as I have, you would understand this attempt at humor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner

Members online