Might be an IDI?!?!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Here is one for ya.....Being it used to be a school bus and the hood is an international it might have had a 7.3L in it.....but here is a true *** kinda rig!Anyone got a bus,KW,van,and Misc they wanna sell?
You must be registered for see images

Make a hell of a nice Race car hauler for our dirt track team!!!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all i can say is that the owner better hope a DOT cop better not be having a bad day when that thing rolls past the scales.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Well,technically it is exempt if it is registered right(RV?).DOT can't do a thing unless it is way too tall.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can tell you from personal experience that a RV reg does not exempt you from port of entry inspections in all states. I got stopped cold in WA with a F250 ext cab single that was converted right to a F350 dually. I had a 14k 5ver on the hitch. WA DOT didn't care that the dually setup was there, all they cared was the VIN stated that the truck was officially a F250. Oh yea, I'm building another truck like that. Only this time its for TX use only. They really don't care as long as it passes the safety.;Sweet

EvergreenRanch

In Transition
Reaction score
good god..............that...THING.....takes the cake......hahahah yeah id like to see CHP's reaction to that thing.........wow......hahaha i couldnt drive that thing with a straight face.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
hee hee hee,I could.....hell,maybe in about 15 years when I get one project finished I can fill the void with something like that!Except maybe wilder!Atleast I would use a Ford 9000 Hood and a Crewcab cab.....maybe a bigger sleeper and a little less Bus body!Oh,bigger,shinnier stacks......Less flame stickers.......Aluminum wheels......

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Moose Antlers and hood mounted horns are in bad taste I think. The use of an E series van between the IH front and OTR sleeper is an interesting concept, not one that I think I personally could have come up with, so I give the artist an A+ for creativity. The wheel well "covers" had to be a labor of love. What's with the Freightliner badge though? That certainly doesn't give credit where credit is due. LOL I think I read "Countryfried" up top and "CMT" on the bus windows, so I suspect this monster was created specifically for that zany home video show, or perhaps an anti-christ for "Trick my Truck".

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wish he woulda spent alittle more money and put some more air horns on it...I mean it's only got six that I've counted! LOL Man that thing is some kinda ugly!! cookoo LOL

Rawpower

'Froading Freak
Reaction score
That is qur.

I'd like to see a KW or FL with a bus half behind it, and done right not like the one above... That would be a cool travel rig.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
there are 7 Horns visable(wonder what is under it!),Plus 4 mirrors on the drivers door,a pair of non working stacks(atleast run the pipe so the gaping hole on the bottom end ain't visable on TOP of the running boards),about 80 Advanced auto special Flame stickers,12(counted 6 on drivers side) of those round amber marker lights,.............

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's like a game of "Where's Waldo"!! I finally found the seventh horn! Up top in the middle... cookoo Wonder if they all work? Probably not given the make believe stack as you pointed out. Well you know it's tacky when you can look at it a bunch of different times and see something new every time. Just noticed the additional headlights off a snow plow...pretty cool??!! "A" for effort though I guess... ;Sweet

Freight_Train

Reaction score
I just wonder what is up with the 8 million small blocks of wood around it?They need more than that if they wanna hide such a monsterous.......thing.