Midwestern IDI Rally

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
argve said:
Ron will be there with pictures and tee shirts while driving Karen's Gasser... Might even stay for a couple of hours I'm sure... -Flame Thr ;Poke LOL

Which reminds me... Ron we need to hook up so that we can settle up on shirts... You working this weekend?
:rotflmao :rotflmao
Ouch, Guess I better get to workin on the truck. Man you guys are a rough crowd.
Trav, I'm here at the house so grab yer tools and head on up.
Oh and bring some of them purple gloves. :D

towcat said:
after getting caught pulling this stunt, I'm not sure he still has a job.
:confused: An I thought no one saw that. I wonder if that's why I got 2 weeks off work. LOL

Darrin Tosh said:
If you need to I have a blue and silver door that you can borrow for the rally, I just need it back,....

You can even paint it if you want!
LOL Funny you say that Darrin.
I was looking over the door I took off and was considering redoing it just to get by if the new door doesn't come in.
Only problem is with all the garbage in the paint that I picked, I may never get the new door to match. :eek:
Gonna be a big gamble I think.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Can't wait!! We're going to leave here on Thrusday night and stop at a Wally World somewhere around the middle of OH on rt 30 for the night then head on out to IN on Friday morning. First major trip with the PSD, hope it pulls as well as the IDI did.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Just a side note the 2006 powerfest(powerstroke rally) is being held at Indy Raceway Park the same weekend. So there will lots of diesel being burt in IN that weekend.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
GRuss said:
Just a side note the 2006 powerfest(powerstroke rally) is being held at Indy Raceway Park the same weekend. So there will lots of diesel being burt in IN that weekend.
does that mean were goin the wrong way :confused:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I am looking forward also! especally seeing the gang again. The PDS rally is quite a weekend, my Brother has been there a couple of times.

Later,
Darrin

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
argve said:
24 days to go...

Is everyone looking forward to this? I know I am...
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Dangit Goat Widget quit counting. :backoff :backoff
Mel must be close by with the Moose truck cause it did a rain dance almost the entire day........... LOL

Oh yeah I'm looking forward to a vacation after I get past this week of vacation. :rolleyes:
Tis gonna come flying up and then it'll be all over.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm there too! C47
Had a little family crisis situation at the wife's outlaws. We have her 5 year old niece with us a day or two, but I just now got to call the campground. I reserved for the night of the 6th, but will try to get there earlier. If Ron can get his truck running, I can get my MBA work done earlier! :) My problem is the instructor still has a couple of assignments to post due dates on and one of them is a group presentation! I will probably stay until Tuesday or Wednesday once I get there, but that time frame is just crazy for me right now.

Otherwise, I will be heading out EARLY Sunday to try to meet as many as I can as I know they are leaving Sunday. It is about a 6 hour drive, so I should be able to do it in 5...

Last edited:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Double-S-Diesel said:
does that mean were goin the wrong way :confused:

Point well taken. :rotflmao Might have to make another road trip while were out there? Apple pucker time? :rotflmao

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Maybe I should have asked one thing before making my reservation - you guys are not going to get too mad if I am not driving a diesel right? I still got to get a seat in the Mule and to be honest, those highway miles on the 4.10's are really tough to handle. Haven't decided yet, but will prolly drive the rice burner. It gets the best mileage and can get up the road pretty quick. That is unless you all plan to set it on fire when I get there!!! :)

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Just pour a little oil in the gas tank so you will fit in with the "Oil Burners". Who knows? I may get booted out for driving a PSD.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
sle2115 said:
If Ron can get his truck running, I can get my MBA work done earlier! :)
:backoff :backoff
That's great that you can make it up. ;Sweet
Don't worry bout the ricer at this point, we're looking for the sacrifical vehicle and it looks like ya just bumped GRuss. :rotflmao

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
For those who want a shirt, time's running short.
The order page is over on the BOOB site, I need 4 more shirts to fill the minimum order.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Dsl_Dog_Catcher said:
:backoff :backoff
That's great that you can make it up. ;Sweet
Don't worry bout the ricer at this point, we're looking for the sacrifical vehicle and it looks like ya just bumped GRuss. :rotflmao

COOL! With the insurance money, I can get a new CC truck!!! ;Sweet

Sorry ocifer, I saw nuting! :angel: