Mice...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't EVEN get me started about mice. :mad: -cuss :shoot: I don't have enough space to post all the grief they cause.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Don't EVEN get me started about mice. :mad: -cuss :shoot: I don't have enough space to post all the grief they cause.

Awwww come on Mel, you tell yer stories so eloquently.LOL

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JOHN JAMES AUDOBON

would probably :shoot: me; but, I have also came to the conclusion that BIRDS are simply RATS with wings.

Between birds and mice, I have had a lot of grief; both are extremely destructive.:mad:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Especially pigeons. I couldn't agree more. LOL

gabbyr100rs

Reaction score
Ever seen what too many non-migratory Canada geese do to an otherwise pleasant park setting, particularly one with a lake??

Mont91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the area where the cowl cover and fender meet. On the '88 we had a pack rat that would go around the side of the cowl along the top of the fender up under the cowl cover and into the air intake, through the air temp control door, out into the cab through the air recirculation door. took a while to figure where he was going, I would run him off the engine with several dogs standing around and he would disappear. One day he came into the cab while going down the road----right onto my wife feet:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao . Needless to say she would not get back in until I found him, used the ether by the way to make him slow enough to catch.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I once was in my Ranger, and this damn mouse shot up across the passenger seat, and I freaked cause I didn't know what it was. I pulled over and got out, ran around and opened all 4 doors, and started poking around. Next thing I know, I see a mouse come running OUT of the field I was next to and disappeared under my truck. ***! I was cussing a blue streak, not knowing where that mouse went, or if it was the same mouse I presumed I pulled over for. Remains a mystery to this day, but the mouse WAS gone after that event. I had a half eaten passenger seat belt until the end came this past January.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Son of a ***** guys, I am pissed off so bad right now :mad: . I went and drove to school this morning, turned my heater on (to defrost the windows) and it starts showering pieces of insulation like a mother on me. I look around, and I have mouse **** in my cab, and they have been eating the insulation from under my seat. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I'm pissed off those fricking mice are going to DIE. To top that off its been raining like no tommorow here lately and my fricking front window seal is leaking, I come into my cab and on my floor mats are huge pools of water. This **** is getting rediculous. It seems like everytime I work on the damn thing something bad happens. I've almost had it with this thing :mad:

Good note is that I get to drive my parents 08 F350 until I get the mice out :D

JPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe keep a pet snake in the truck? just need to warn any unsuspecting passenger of your mice deterrent program

seriously, I have had to buy one of these after they started eating a new battery while the car was parked in the storage unit. The trap sits a few feet from the car. I find lot of mouse droppings near the trap, but no more plastic battery shavings on the ground.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah he needs a snake but I can't recommend it doesn't go over too well with the women folk, but then neither do the mice. I can't imagine they'll stay in there if that truck is being used on a frequent basis?

tradergem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old School is the Best School

Try using some of the old school victor mice traps with peanut butter for bait. Works every time.:D
Jim

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just remember it's not the trucks fault it has a mouse in it. Thing I hate, is they come and go. When your using it, they are just hanging out waiting for you to bring it back and leave so they can go home. :backoff I want a laser for a dome light that shoots anything that moves in the cab after I arm it. LOL

rumdumb

Reaction score
I have a rather large shop and have had problems with the little critters getting in all the projects I have going on till I found out four or five cheap air filters the stronger smelling the better keeps them out of my vehicles and my game room even keeps snakes out too. only problem you have to change them out about once a month to stay effective . So I buy a case of the tree shaped filters from the dollar store and put them in all the cars , And the oil type freashners in my shop . I get ribbed all the time about my shop smelling like a beauty salon but it beats the smell of rat crap and ****