Mice...

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FordGuy100 said:
Starting fluid sure does sound fun to use -Flame Thr :rotflmao .

nononono.....
I'm not talking about tourching them.
the ether will slow them down or put them to sleep and make them easier to catch;Sweet

Exekiel69

Reaction score
nononono.....
I'm not talking about tourching them.
the ether will slow them down or put them to sleep and make them easier to catch;Sweet

Or it will be a good time to light them on fire and see how it looks when 100 of them run as fast as they can while they burn with all that ether. Also don't do it inside the cab or the barn :eek:

That is just sick.:rolleyes:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well I pulled the heater blower motor and low and behold, there was a mice nest in there.

Now talking about chemical warfare rubberfish, holy crap. I couldnt do anything with the stuff in there it smelled so bad :puke: . I'll just let it air out for a day or two before I try cleaning out the debris from in there.

Sorry towcat, I was thinking you ment torchin them. But it does make sense to use it to kill them to.

I had another mouse in a trap when I went out there to. That makes 4.

I'll get some pics of it if you guys wanna see.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I pulled the heater blower motor and low and behold, there was a mice nest in there.

Now talking about chemical warfare rubberfish, holy crap. I couldnt do anything with the stuff in there it smelled so bad :puke: . I'll just let it air out for a day or two before I try cleaning out the debris from in there.

Sorry towcat, I was thinking you ment torchin them. But it does make sense to use it to kill them to.

I had another mouse in a trap when I went out there to. That makes 4.

I'll get some pics of it if you guys wanna see.
pics would be good so people know what to look for;Sweet

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ANOTHER RAT TALE

Or it will be a good time to light them on fire and see how it looks when 100 of them run as fast as they can while they burn with all that ether. Also don't do it inside the cab or the barn :eek:

Many years ago, my granny ran a country store, across the road from a cantankerous old man, who ran a filling station with his house close by.

One day, we were watching him:popcorn --no television--, when this huge rat ran across his lot and went in a burrow under a pile of lumber.

The old man saw him, too.

He went over to the garbage barrel and fished out an oil-can, cut the top out of it, and went over to the gas-pump.

He put a squirt of gas in the oil-can, walked over to the rat-hole, and dashed in the gas, down the hole.

He took a windshield towel from his pocket, lit it on fire, and tossed it at the hole.

-Flame Thr SSSHHHHHHOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!-Flame Thr

A big ball of fire boiled out of the hole; THEN, that rat came sailing out of that hole;burnout , ON FIRE ALL OVER, and ran through the knee-deep dry leaves in his yard, and disappeared under his house.

:rotflmao That was one of the few times I ever saw granny about to laugh her ___ off.:rotflmao

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ether is an old time anesthetic, used to put people to sleep for surgery.

They had to quit using it when patients kept combusting when the doctor decided to light up a smoke.
:smoke:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Here are the pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Dang they turned out smaller than expected cookoo . If you guys wanna see some bigger ones let me now, its not all that hard to make em bigger.

Diesel Fly

Body By Rustoleum
Reaction score
Don't feel bad. Here's what I found when I replaced my heater core. They also took a few bites off of my original owner's manual!

Attachments

• IMG_09542.jpg
    IMG_09542.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_09552.jpg
    IMG_09552.jpg
    712 KB · Views: 16

gabbyr100rs

Reaction score
Where do you figure the little buggers got in?? Is there a fresh air intake hole big enough for them to weasel in?? Would a hardware cloth barrier work??

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We deal with this all the time at work. You shoud see the look on peoples faces when you tell them a mouse did $1000 of damage to the harness in their brand new Prius.

Just the other day, we had a customer with a brand new Tacoma come in complaining of a check engine light. Turns out he has an evap code for a evap system leak. We couldn't get the system to hold pressure so we fired up the smoke machine to flood the lines with smoke, to make the leaks visible. Turns out, mice had built a nest on top of the fuel tank, and had eaten the plastic evap lines. Can't buy the lines without the tank attached, and it's not under warranty. That guy wasn't too happy either....

Ryan

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
If you can't get the smell out, there's some stuff that sell at Sams Club and a bunch of janitorial supply houses called Odo Ban that will get rid of the stink :thumbsup: I've even used that stuff when we had a sewage pipe break in the basement:number2 :fan: it gets rid of the stench.

---------Robert

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Here are the pics.

Did You put any cheese on that trap? Either it's gone or the little plastic comes with some cheese scent :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online