MEL CLEAR SPACE IN YOUR PM INBOX!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Now get it timed to 9.5 btdc and run it hard... You wont believe how big the smile is going to be....:angel::sly These are some great pumps. I actually have had to turn down my moose pump..:eek: I know thats not the norm but its what works for me. I really need to find some air for the low end... I have gotten 3 epa pollution mail tickets... They really mean nothing but its a **** off when some treehugger reports me.:backoff:angel:

phazertwo

Die Summer DIE!
Reaction score
Now get it timed to 9.5 btdc and run it hard... You wont believe how big the smile is going to be....:angel::sly These are some great pumps. I actually have had to turn down my moose pump..:eek: I know thats not the norm but its what works for me. I really need to find some air for the low end... I have gotten 3 epa pollution mail tickets... They really mean nothing but its a **** off when some treehugger reports me.:backoff:angel:

Hypermax smoke puff limiter... Works wonders, I can actually pass emissions with out turning the magic screw down!!

Also, I need to rent a meter to turn it down!

PZ

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hypermax smoke puff limiter... Works wonders, I can actually pass emissions with out turning the magic screw down!!

Also, I need to rent a meter to turn it down!

PZ

How did that work out for you? I've been tempted to buy one for the last couple years. Do you find that you lack power on takeoff?

phazertwo

Die Summer DIE!
Reaction score
When you set it up right you can't really even tell its there. However I set it up so I can just BARLEY feel a lack of power on take off, but its EVER SO SLIGHT! That way I can tell its working.

PZ

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new Moose pump. Can't wait for my second Moose pump and set of Moose injectors to get here for my 6.9 rebuild.:love::hail

Heath