Market place

culver21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a used injection pump from kevo1288 on here and paid him Monday for it but have not heard back or received the pump yet. Any suggestions on what I should do. I can not seem to get ahold of him either.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
his last login\post
Sat 08:29
In the sale thread...

some guys do not have notification set to on.
give it a minute, check his profile page to see when he was last here.

culver21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve tried messaging him on here and commenting on the original post and also emailed him and have got no response. I just want the money back.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I hate to sound this way, but it has been less than a week. There are many members we only see on the weekends, or late at night... etc. he hasn’t logged on since he last posted to you, which says to me he isn’t dodging you. The weather has just broken for many, and they are trying to get caught up. I know personally, that after I get home this evening, it might be Monday before I am on again.

Be patient, you’re not dealing with Amazon and your prime shipment is late. He is an individual with life’s responsibilities. I’d say if you haven’t heard from him by Monday, which gives him the weekend, then maybe I might start to worry. I just know from his posting habits, he is not on here every day, and could be several days between posts.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you try contact thru the payment media\process??
Some only check in rarely...

culver21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve emailed him also. He withdrew the funds I sent through PayPal and told me when I sent the payment he would ship out with a tracking number.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you been able to reach him? If not send me a pm, I’ll help you get in touch.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We all need a little patience like it was said Amazon schedule is way different than mine or ours. Respond back when you get your item and if all is well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online