make smoke

bentwings

Reaction score
I know if I asked this question anywhere else I would get ejected...

outlaw to outlaw....what do I need to make some serious smoke??? I mean real soot. I don't need to run around causing eclipses but sometimes it is just "necessary" if you know what I mean.

I know the 24 valve is pretty clean no mater what you do.

What about just welding a bung in the pipe right after the turbo and pump raw diesel in. At 1000 deg F raw diesel will self ignite in a heartbeat. Since there is reduced oxygen in the exhaust pipe it should burn slow and smokie...more diesel the more smoke. You could even add an air port to add a bit of compressed air for a little more oxygen.

Somebody said you could force the waste gate to open sooner but I think the computer would read the pressure and reduce the fuel too.

MUDDY

Reaction score
no need to do all that. the 2g isb [much more than the 3g]does a respectable job of manufacturing the black stuff with just some dd3s and a comp on 5x5

stick a 5 inch stack on so ya will be able to enjoy the view more

Attachments

• 03salebrnsmokesmall.jpg
    03salebrnsmokesmall.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 147

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
I know that the Formula6 injectors will roll some smoke. I believe that is what they are and that is what Hoss runs in his drag truck if I'm not mistaken!

Whit

Reaction score
Also elevation makes a big diff, when I went to Texas I had a hard time smokin but when on the pass at 9 k elevation its easy

Cheers, Kevin

Valkyrie 97

Reaction score
Start with stage III's and go fom there. A fuel box that starts early like a VA helps alot. Mine leaves puddles on the ground.:peelout

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin