MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! - 2011 IDI WEEKEND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right downtown. Not sure of the exact address, but you can find it on Amtrak's web site. It's about 2 blocks off of Rt. 83.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea we ate in the Resturant the day we checked it out. Food was excellent and service was good, even though the staff is obviously young pups on summer vacation. At least if you get tired of cooking for yourself, you don't have to go anywhere to get fed. We are going to be "test camping" here in a few weekends, so I will let you know how the seafood is.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
the 501 is actually a bar close to my house. they partnered with the campground to open a second location. the bar always had excellent food...just a bit pricy in my opinion.

their wings are great....and they got an excellent prime rib sandwich,

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
another place you guys can hit one night if your lookin for good food is "Kauffman's Chicken Ranch". they have fantastic bbq chicken and a nice mini golf course there.

and its inexpensive and about 20 minutes from the campground

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fourth time was the charm.;Sweet Still no Missy though. I talked to Erica and she took care of it for me.

I have reserved cabin S70. We will arrive wednesday 6/29 and leave tuesday 7/5. I may change the arrival date to the 30th. Driving 12 hours with a toddler will likely not happen in one day. But, I hope we can drive straight through on the 29th.

Heath

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Fourth time was the charm.;Sweet Still no Missy though. I talked to Erica and she took care of it for me.

I have reserved cabin S70. We will arrive wednesday 6/29 and leave tuesday 7/5. I may change the arrival date to the 30th. Driving 12 hours with a toddler will likely not happen in one day. But, I hope we can drive straight through on the 29th.

Heath

traveling with kids can be fun, just got to put the hammer down when they are sleeping!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
traveling with kids can be fun, just got to put the hammer down when they are sleeping!

I've also gotta find a car charger for the portable DVD player! Yo Gabba Gabba goes a long way to keep her from getting too bored too fast. But some of those songs make me want to drive into on-coming traffic.LOL

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Hey Heath, that's why ya get the infra red headphones for the player. That one i put in Goldie this year put a stop to the fighting and bickering. It was almost scarey it was so quiet during the trip.
That way yer not distracted at rehearsing the adventures of ****** girl 2011. :)

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
hell even if not everyone wants to go to rausch, a few of use could still head up. i am ready to play some. they do have easy trails and the trails are pretty wide, so no scratches from branches. maybe time for mel to step it up a bit with the moose, so far dyno, then dragracing, now time to get it dirty?

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
if nothing else there is the comp area....no trees at all....and you can easily make a day out of doing that...

the trees dont bother me though. i wont wheel my idi but i will gladly lead either a mild group with my wifes XL7 or a more hardcore group with my samurai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Staff online