Magazines

MedicMoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently I've seen a few threads about good idi articles, and event that show a little love for our trucks. My question is which magazines do you guys read? are there any specific for our set-ups? I want to get a subscription, but don't know what's all available.

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only one I had subscribed to in the past (currently not as it ran out, we are moving, and I didn't see that much about our trucks. I get it as the articles come up for now.) is Diesel World. They were doing a buildup/restoration on an IDI truck for awhile and the new issue has an article on the rally and the Moose Truck. Quite well done, too. I believe the writer is a member here.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Diesel Power magazine has been doing the Project 300 build. Jason who works for that mag bought a 300.00 truck. Has been doing stuff to it all along. He asked me to come down to the publishing building in LA. So I had lunch with him and he asked lots of questions about my truck. Took plenty of pics too. A few months later someone ehre mentioned that I was a celebrity cause I was in the mag. So far Jason has asked me for help 2 more times and put me in the magazine a total of three times... I'm humbled too. I'm nobody special... Members here and in Canada just think I am...:angel: I just know something about something and happen to share it freely with those asking.