Loudest 6.9 in the world!

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
Well there was a thread about true duals......dont get any more "dual" than this, not to mention any louder either! Before you all ask......yes it is too loud for even me, I am putting a round muffler on each side soon.

Attachments

• loud 6.9.jpg
    loud 6.9.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 155

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I had you beat. Back when I first built the Moosestang, it had no mufflers. Those side pipes are shorter than your stacks, and they had turn outs, so the noise pointed right at you. When I hammered it up a hill in a residential neighborhood, I felt like I could feel every phone coming off the hook and 911 being dialed. :eek: LOL

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive had a setup like that, when the hypermax system that was on it hangers broke and a bump then also took the exhaust off the truck, my truck had a good maybe 4 feet of y pipe sending sound out, right in front of your feet, i guess i was as loud as you are

i just drove mine around like that for 4 months lol

a truck like that would see ****** in my county :dunno probably more then driving something nice

rubberfish

Reaction score
It's not the truck. And it's not the stacks with
flappers. It's that the two are joined together like
an awkward set of Siamese twins or something. :dunno

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'd like to hear a soundclip. A guy I knew on the other forum had stacks like that but it was on a 450 IDI turbo, and it wasn't too obnoxiously loud...but that's probably to loud to hear the radio.

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
The main reason I did it is because the Y pipe rusted out just behind the Y and I didnt want to replace it since the upper portion was still solid and I can run duals easily since there are no fuel tanks under the truck anymore.The reason it is so loud is that with the windows down your ear is literally only a couple feet from the end of the pipe. It has a really nice sound to it but when you open her up it causes ear discomfort:D

Far as getting any *** ..........thats why I have more than one truck.......that way i can match my driving mood with the truck. LOL
If it will turn heads it will pick up chicks!LOL

I wish a sound clip was easier for me to put on here I would do it, even though most speakers wouldnt match the volume it does have a good sound.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online