Looking for a 6.9

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I had a guy ask me if I knew where I could find a complete running 6.9 so I said that I'd post it. He just bought a 1987 f250 that someone put a 351m in. The 351 threw a rod. He's looking to go back to the 6.9 and 4 speed like it had originally. It's a two wheel drive. I told him that if all else I have an extra 4x4 4 speed. He's not looking to spend a small fortune, he just wants to use it to pull around his skid loader. He said that he could go a little way to pick it up. I'm not sure how far he wants to go, but he's in central Kansas. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the phone number to an original 85k mile 6.9.

Located in Southern Illinois.

Guy either wants $500 for it, or have someone come out, and make a trailer out of the rear half of the truck (dump bed instead of the regular bed)

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
He's looking just for the engine. Ideally he wants the engine and 4x2 4 speed. He'd take the whole truck if it was a good enough deal. Alan, that's funny. I'm originally from Herington and he still lives there. I'll mention Hess & Sons. Iluvtruenos, not sure if he wants to drive that far, but I'll pass the word. Thanks

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Hey, Iluvtruenos, could you get me the guy's name & number? He's kind of interested.