lift kit sizes

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want more lift on my truck..pretty much only seeing 4" kits..do they make a 6" kit? I have 4" front springs now..thinking add 3" reverse shackle lift but the ones I seen were pricey in my opinion. .any other options ? Aside body lift. .

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have a solid axle you can just go get a set of springs made up for the lift you want at a spring shop or check for some Deaver springs...they be top shelf material!

If a TTB I'd be very skeptical of going more than 4" as the brackets are weak links..

Good luck...

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running a d60.. will check with local spring shop but reverse shackle probably be cheaper. .

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skyjacker makes a 4, 6 and 8... My friend had a crew cab like yours with a 3 inch body lift and a 8inch skyjacker lift with 44 ground hawgs

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i checked, they just list a 5-6" kit, pricey!! i will do a reverse shackle kit before paying that much....only wanting a little more clearance..

hotshotidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also you can buy/make longer shackles and in the rear shackle flip down with lift springs you can make it pretty high

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am pretty decent at fab work so this weekend i am gonna take a good look at the front hangers and see if i can come up with something... really only wanting another 2-3" on the truck... putting new tires on here soon and don't want any clearance issues with some 37s...