Just thought I would post a pic of a good looking 450 SD

B

Big K

We've got a place near us that makes a bunch of alum. goodies for all trucks. Pro-Tech. I was there a few mos. ago to pick up some things. They had a couple of 450's that had just been completed. Set up to do fiver duty. Side, top, bottom, front, back, you name it, there were shiny alum. boxes everywhere. Looked similar to your pic, but all brite alum. Sorry I don't have pics. :(

CHarlan

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that one I posted is a 2L Conversion... Ever do business with Western Hauler? When I went to call them for some truck accessories, they were not very friendly, but I can understand, being that they get alot of Window Shoppers. Once they figure out you are serious, then they start to open up!

CHarlan

Reaction score
I saw THEEEE BADDEST F-450 today! It was a Western Hauler Conversion, bed and all, dual 5" Stacks, with Chicken hauler turnouts on top, triple gauge pod, GPS unit on dash, and LOTS of noise, pulling a horse trailer. I didnt get to talk to him, because I was at work, but Holy crappo!! Talk about Sweet ass!!!

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. I like the 450/550 series a lot. Ford really answered the working man when they designed & built this truck.

Sbrem

Reaction score
Very nice. Not how I would want one set up for myself, but for pulling a big rv that looks great.

Stephen

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7