Junkyard

oregon96psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to a junkyard today to get some stuff for my 84 interior pieces, emblems, wiring ect and found four relatively intact idis. What might be some good things to pull before they disappear, anything of value? :dunno

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to a junkyard today to get some stuff for my 84 interior pieces, emblems, wiring ect and found four relatively intact idis. What might be some good things to pull before they disappear, anything of value? :dunno

why don't you pull me a complete turbo? Pretty please!

oregon96psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would, but their all n/a. That's an obvious item lol. Things like dashes, tachs, bezels that type of stuff. I just don't know if it's hard to get or not, I've never really looked or cared before. I'm guessing not because the first junkyard i walked into searching for idi parts i found everything i was looking for and then some.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Man, I have yet to see an IDI in a new jersey wrecking yard. I would hate to see how much stuff I would be hoarding.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the conditions of my trucks as of late, I could make a list but am not sure how to haul it all over to WI, or even worse afford any replacement or repair parts at the moment. Which is why things aren't in the best of shape at the moment.

But what I would give to find any good IDI truck parts around here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online