IT'S UGLY BUT...

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Thats close enough for me to go get it. Its pretty rough but for that price its worth that in parts.
That guard on the front is hideous! And it looks to be pretty darn heavy as much as its pulling the front end down.

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
thats one hell of a bumper looks as if the front end is a little weighted down a bit if i had the moeny id like to buy it

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's ugly? It ain't ugly at all, it could use a fenter and hood, but that's about it - hell, mine looks worse than this one, and I drive it daily and on road trips, lol

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Im always a day late and a dollar short. Have an engine for the bronco now and am getting a set of heads for one of the cars...No money for another project. Even if it IS right in my backyard.

Chris

tractorman86

Reaction score
well i hate trucks that are all white, and that bumper is hiddious. about like my spelling!:rotflmao

if anyone buys it for parts i'll buy the up pipes and possibly the DP

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Thats close enough for me to go get it. Its pretty rough but for that price its worth that in parts.
That guard on the front is hideous! And it looks to be pretty darn heavy as much as its pulling the front end down.

Man, you better buy that thing up if its close to you, that thing is a steal. Figure parting it out for the following: Front axle $1000, tranny/transfer case $500-750, Turbo $500-1000. That is a money maker right there.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
What's wrong with the bumper? I like it. But then I see deer on the road all the time. Wish it was closer I'd like to have a crew cab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online