Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yer trucks missing a front differential Rich. :rotflmao

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got a locker and 4 wheels out back.its got 4WD.didnt you ever pay attention to my threads and videos? :D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I felt a disturbance in the force, but have been too busy to pay attention to it. Between the lame excuses for not going to that place in Tennessee that I can't spell, and the strange quite eminating from Western PA, I could tell something was up. Now do the smart thing, and swap engines. That will fix all your problems, and you can sell the rust bucket for a good bit more. LOL Your lucky my swonker is packed in the camper. I might have to come to the Midwest rally just to bust your ass. :fight:

Now be a man and go post in the IDI section, and get what you have coming to you! -cuss :Sly

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Agnem said:
I

Now be a man and go post in the IDI section, and get what you have coming to you! -cuss :Sly

I'll do that as soon as I no longer own an IDI. :D
BTW Mel, Isn't Graham's birthday coming up? I don't think you own supercab yet. It would make a great father and son project. :Sly

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
shhh russ i was gonna unload my '86 on Graham when the time comes :D

truthfully i'd like someone who appreciates IDIs to get it... but money talks ;)

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
69oiler said:
truthfully i'd like someone who appreciates IDIs to get it... but money talks ;)

Rob Its far and few between , been trying to sell the 92 for a while now, seems nobody wants it, everyone wants the psds. :confused:

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
my 92's a super cab.
just think if Mel gets a super cab truck he would be one more closer to having every body style IDI made.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Now do the smart thing, and swap engines. That will fix all your problems

:draw SWONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :draw

You didnt really think you were going to get away with that in the PSD section did you Mel? Now run along back down to the basement. :D

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Double-S-Diesel said:
my 92's a super cab.
just think if Mel gets a super cab truck he would be one more closer to having every body style IDI made.

he would still need a ramp truck/tow truck(many different types in this category),stake body,dump truck,dumping flat bed,ambulance,many different cube vans/box trucks,and theres other that i forgfot about :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726