It's Me... Icanfixall

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well... I finally made it over here. Towcat asked me if I wanted to test the waters here a long time ago. So here I am but I really need to thank Mel for the help. I wasn't able to do anything here but look and thats not me. I NEED to help. I promise I'll be-a- helping here. :hail

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
George.... That polar bear seems to be "tasting" you thru thr window..... Your way much bravier the me. They don't just eat people, they eat EVERYTHING.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
icanfixall said:
Well... I finally made it over here. Towcat asked me if I wanted to test the waters here a long time ago. So here I am but I really need to thank Mel for the help. I wasn't able to do anything here but look and thats not me. I NEED to help. I promise I'll be-a- helping here. :hail

Glad you made it here!!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you made it Gary. Mike's the guy who turned you loose. He should get the credit. I'm just a peon with no real powers. LOL Don't forget to give youself a signiture line and fill out your profile some. Welcome to OB. ;Sweet

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Gee I was really in the fog.I didn't know of this site untill Mel made a post about my condition.I had to look for the site.Glad I found it.I don't seem to be able to get online much to look here,as I have most of my time online dedicated to reschearch on my condition.However once in a while I peek and run back to my more important problems.However I do get angry with myself that I seem to put you guys last on my priority list right now. There is so much on my platter that is very important to my family-consiquntly that is where my attention is focused now.
I have a complete 6.9 that I would sell cheap.I will have a lot os stuff for sale 7.3 blocks odds and ends etc.Any one interested can email me.
Yup I am still here,just busy with Dr appts etc.I am finding my self very busy yet I feel like my wheels are spinning on ice,there are so many preperations to be made in a short time.Feeling great so far,waiting is the worst part.
I have to agree this is a more relaxed site,much better, less BS,great people. Yet I still feel we need to go to the other site to help new guys get their feet wet.After all most of us got started on the other site.
See yas Mr Bill

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
icanfixall said:
George.... That polar bear seems to be "tasting" you thru thr window..... Your way much bravier the me. They don't just eat people, they eat EVERYTHING.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fortunately, that is not me, just a picture I had that I thought was cool. And yes, not sure if the guy in the picture is afraid of anything, cause what I would be doing after such an encounter would need to be listed in another forum!!! :)
Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert