IT'S HERE! MOOSE TV - Moose injectors!

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Hydrogen does not add HP from all that I have seen. It is a crappy setup that takes more to burn than gasoline.

SWS

pmelah

Reaction score
well its not really designed to boost hp and takes less to burn than gas this is not that much difrent from water **** injetion its without **** just water

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
These are way to cool Mel! As much as I'd like to have them Im probably gonna have to hold off. Im hoping my Moose pump and BB injectors lay it down hard enough to keep me satisfied. To be honest, im not even so sure a stock E4OD should even run a set of those, lol, they commit suicide with just a factory turbo engine.

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RESURECTING an old post...

did you ever figure out cost on a set?

I know the dyno test from the rally didnt shine like it needed too...was there ever a re-run? ( I been out rock crawlin and house buyin and baby makin all year...kinda missed updates)..

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Mel posted a few days ago a set costs $920. If that is with new injectors I dont know.

All I know is I want a set :D

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel posted a few days ago a set costs $920. If that is with new injectors I dont know.

All I know is I want a set :D

OH GOD!!!

thats....

thats...

INCREDIBLE!!!;Sweet

and the best'test part....I can pull the pump and injectors to send to him cus I gotta pull the rad (for a new one)...and fix a dam leakin PS pump (and lemme tell ya...I HAVE to pull the rad to even GET to the ps pump!)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That IS with new Delphi injector bodies and modified nozzles. No need to send in any cores. Wish they were cheaper, but hey... soon there will be 3 sets out there. Someone else is about to receive theirs.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RESURECTING an old post...

did you ever figure out cost on a set?

I know the dyno test from the rally didnt shine like it needed too...was there ever a re-run? ( I been out rock crawlin and house buyin and baby makin all year...kinda missed updates)..

Yeah, I pulled again. But, the issue is boost and heat. With the Moose injectors, the 15 psi boost gauge was pegged. I'm not sure how much was being made, but I know it was out of the effeciancy range of the Banks turbo and it was SUPER HOT. With an innercooler, the true gain would be known, but I don't have one and I never push the truck to 15+ psi on the street. That was just a dyno thing.

With the DPS *******, boost maxed at 12 psi.

Heath

Last edited:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Having my hands on one in the pop tester this summer was a first hand experience that the Moose Misters atomize the fuel MUCH better than the DPS or a stock injector.
I'd be curious to see how they do on an IC'ed turbo motor.;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm up in the air about an IC on my truck. I really, really want to repower it with a DT466. I thought I was well on my way, but the guy with said engine was attempting to scam me. And therefore, no DT466.........yet.:D If I repower the truck, I'll put my efforts in the crew cab with Moose IP and injectors and intercooler, drop the C6 and make a strong, reliable, hauler out of it.;Sweet

I'm planning on Moosing the DT466 project as well.

Heath

97idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I ever decide EGTs are too high, that is the route I will take. My understanding is that a well set up water injection system will out perform a well set up intercooler in every way.

i have water **** on my truck and when i run just water it doesent cool as good or give a notice able power increse as the ****, but the **** does make the boost gain a few lbs and egts never get to hot even with my pump maxed out i hardly ever see 750 with the **** at wot

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Man oh man do I wish I had the coin to spend on these things. But I'm not even sure I should run them since I'm running stock compression numbers. With the Moose Misters, my system would probably peg my boost gauge and that is pushing out ALLOT of cylinder pressure. I'd probably be the first person to stretch a set of ARP studs. lol

IH_444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think moose injectors (with stock pump- turned up some) would produce a noticeable difference? I don't know if I can justify $920 for injectors when I could get a used turbo cheaper and I KNOW the turbo would wake it up. Turbo before Moosing?
Although it would be neat to have a decently fast NA IDI (something with a 10 sec 0-60, I'm at 15 right now)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Members online