IT'S HERE! MOOSE TV - Moose injectors!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
well,someone needs to make a vid!!!I wanna see how much smoke they make!I like Smoke...Smoke good....

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
that is about the perfect amount of smoke for a driver.Normally clean but a nice fog when you want it and real good power.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to be the one asking this, but do we have any confirmation that these injectors make any difference in power or MPGs?

I only heard of one dyno run so far after they were installed.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've gained 1-2 mpg (depending on my driving style) over the DPS Stage 1's. If I had a set of stock BB's at the time, I would have made pulls with all three sets. They are certainly better than the DPS injectors. We just need another dyno event and a set of stock, new BB's to compair them too.;Sweet

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that is about the perfect amount of smoke for a driver.Normally clean but a nice fog when you want it and real good power.

This is what a Moose Pump with Moose Misters looks like.....
You must be registered for see images attach

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, since plans for a newer truck have been postponed, maybe I should get my truck mooseified...

Ryan

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was really having a hard time rationalizing the cost of the Moose products, one can have a 6bt for the same money....

But it sounds like some satisfied customers out there...

Bringing this back from the dead, can we get a round of hands from those that have them, that can validate mpg gains?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I got 18.9 mpg with the Moose pump doing 75 to 85 mph driving home 2100 miles from the ralley. My final drive ratio is 1.96 in double overdrive running 3.55 gears. Rpm was around 1700..... I'm happy enough to have bought two Moose pumps... I'll buy another pump too....