IT'S HERE! MOOSE TV - Moose injectors!

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
I can't wait till I can afford me some a these and a pump, my stepdads PSD has been topdog round here for too long, time the good ole IDI regains it's place on top of the food chain :)

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
ahhh I can just hear the e40d gears clanging, and smell the clutches burning already.

I suppose a new flywheel/clutch is something I'd plan on as an expense before buying these injectors. Seems like the moose pump alone is as much as my clutch can handle.

MasterM00SE

Son of Mel
Reaction score
Heath,
Dad says that it would work fine with the DPS pump as well as the stock pump. It only depends on how much fuel is put out as to how much of a benefit they'll be.

F350farmboy

The Hornet
Reaction score
Wow I just saw the movie....and WOW :eek:

I love the side-by-side of stock inj. vs. moose mister. The stock just sprays, but the moose mister has so much oomph, that it pushes the inj BACKWARDS!!!

Nice job.....I hope that by the time I'm ready for them, you're still making them :rotflmao .....Thats after the turbo goes in......which is after the 4x4 is done...which might get delayed if I get sucked in by a '55 olds :sly.....you see where I'm getting at??? cookoo

Fantastic job mel...YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!:hail

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
That injector looks great!!;Sweet;Sweet

Mel, you want to trade a set of NIB Delphi BB injectors that have been pressure and flow tested for a set of Moose Misters.

I'll give a little boot to go with 'em too:sly:sly

Last edited:

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I have an old set of delphi BB injectors in storage. Not sure if they are really much good but figured I might play with them some day when I had my pop tester made. So far neither has happenedLOL.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like I should have a full set on the way to Heath in 2 or 3 weeks. You guys will have to lean on Heath to get them in early if you want test results quickly. Don't feel too bad Don. I got another set of stock injectors going out the door tomorrow to someone else. At three times the cost, you have to really want these new ones.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very good to hear. I'll see what I can do before the Rally. I'm heading to Iceland for 11 days in about three weeks, and that will put me getting back into Kentucky in the middle of June (18th or 19th)......so most of my Rally prep will have to be done before I leave.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just looked at my calendar and realized I'm only home for 4 of the weekends between now and when we leave. :eek:

It's crunch time folks. Get Er' done.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
I realize that now is not the best timing for this question, but are the the only difference in the injector or did you do body work to them? I ask because I wonder if they will be available from you down the line as a rebuild and/or upgrade kit.

SWS

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
damn it man. If you'd have come out with all this Moose stuff a few years ago, I'd still be in the basement. Those injectors are BAD ASS.

Anybody want to donate an IDI to me to put in my 71 bronco so Mel has a test vehicle close by for all future Moose products?? IDI classic Bronco with Moose equipment, how cool would that be