IT'S HERE! MOOSE TV - Moose injectors!

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
The spray pattern on those things is incredible ! that suoer fine atomization will not only kick up the power, but if you can keep your foot out of it, those things should increase fuel mileage......if :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

discbrks

Reaction score
WOW!! So how much are a set if injectors? If I wanted to do this a step at a time, should I buy injectors or pump first?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
when i get some money im going all moose power:D those friekin things are awsome man;Sweet;Sweet

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
That is the kind of atomization I want for mine. Of cours, I JUST got mine, so I can not justify getting another set. Also, what is the timing for these going to be with the pressures at 1600? If they fire that much earlier, will that not cause lower power compared to the 1950-2000? How did you decide to make them pop at that pressure?

SWS

Last edited:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
:eek: Holy Moose **** Batman! Those things put out!!!!!-Drool

Heay Heath, ya better be prepared for road trips.:D

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
Somebody post the video on a site that my work network does not block!!:mad::mad:

OR

Mel, upload it again on rapid share for another 10 downloads.

RedTruck

Reaction score
Everything in that video is incredible. The Agne family is definately a talented bunch of go-getters.

Thanks Mel and sons!

PS
Is it possible to change Mel's name to Mister Mister now :dunno

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BACK YOU VULTURES.............BACK!:backoff:D

:love:The 1st set is mine suckers....Hee hee.:love::D

I would have posted sooner, but I've had a busy day. They will hopfully be on my truck at the rally, prior to making my pulls on the dyno. We will do a pop-test "Pepsi Challange" on Moose injector vs. the DPS ******. I'm sure you can predict the outcome.

I'll have another check in the mail for you soon Mel.:angel:

THANKS AGAIN!:hail

Heath

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Now that is an Upgrade, excellent work Mel.

On another note, I know it is the Night Moose but You have to actually film it at night, I can't see the truck except for the lights LOL. I'd like to see if at all possible a video of that truck starting fast from a stop, I'm sure the IDI can move it quickly ;Sweet. Btw did You install any moose pump/injectors in it yet?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm... seems there is just a LITTLE bit of interest here. So many questions. Thanks for the positive responses. First, let me remind everyone that video is of a prototype. The specs and design are not completely finalized, but the desired result is being obtained, and I doubt you will see any changes to the spray pattern or performance. I'd say it is right where I want it. Heath is indeed the first recipient of the first full set which will go into production soon. The pop presure for the test injector was set at what you saw, in order to produce the best comparison for the video. I will likely move the pop presure up towards 2000 PSI for a better match with a Moose Pump. We will play with that setting on the test injector. I'm on the fence myself right now, as to weather I can afford a set of my own injectors, or just put stock ones in the Moose Truck. If finances were not an issue, it would be a no brainer, and Heath and I would be in a race to see who could get them in first. In either case, the DPS ones will come out of the Moose Truck and I can show you what the two look like side by side. For those that have seen DPS injectors pop however, they will tell you without looking that there is no comparison. DPS injectors have NO spray pattern. Period. I'd call it more of a wizz pattern, if there is even a pattern to that. ;Really Can Moose Misters be used in an NA non Moose Pump engine, I'd say absolutely. One of the goals is to preserve the low volume clean spray pattern inherent in a stock injector, but yet flow more fuel in the same stroke duration. These injectors appear to be able to do that. As for cost, I cannot quote a price until a full set has been made. We are working with a 3rd party for some of the machining which is what drives up the cost. We set a target price of $100 per injector, but we have not been able to achieve that yet. A more realistic price will be around $125, but again these are very rough figures. As I've maintained in the past, this is a service I provide, and I don't advertise, so if anybody wants something they can PM me. I don't PM others looking to sell stuff. My profit on all my stuff is just enough to cover my expenses, usually shipping, and gas for my wife to run to the rebuilder's location. I don't make much on this stuff so it really doesn't matter to me if anybody buys it or not, but it is nice to see that I am helping fill a void and giving people what they want.