IT'S BAAAACK!!!!!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
The Ford From Hell is back on YouTube.They got it running then took it for some true 40 acre Corn Field donuts and proceded to blow the radiator.

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
I saw the pond video and these guys don't deserve A Ford diesel. They should be out there in an old rusty Chebbie.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Not even worthy of a Chevy. Give them a 4-banger tacoma and watch them not be able to get moving in the mud.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
At least they finally had the sense to put a snorkel on it so it doesn't flood the intake. I wonder how many times they had to flush the system before they decided to put a snorkel on.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I won't even watch that ASS destroying the IDI, You guys are right he does not deserve to gave an IDI.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
I love the line when he is dumping the fuel filter(or water filter in this case) about wondering if he can get his "Stupid Truck" running.Gotta face it though,shows the true strength of a Old Ford IDI.Sucker has taken a hell of a beating and just won't die!!!!They even used the thing as a Ice Breaker in the lake they were going though earlier.Ice looks to be about 4 inches thick.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Dumbazzes wondering why their radiator sprung a leak after rear-ending those kids. You KNOW alcohol has to be involved.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
ya think!!!!!hee hee hee,Check their other vids.....I think you could say just a Little big of the booze was involved......I sure hope that all Canucks ain't this stupid......Even though,I have found most with internet vids and quite a few that buy on Ebay are idiots.....Must be all the French blood up there.

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
These people arecookoo . No respect for anything. All their vehicles are beat to a pulp. The one guy's F-150 was the only rig not junked. These folks must be sharing the same set of chromosomes. Deliverence goes Canadian! Can't be having fun unless something is getting destroyed. Like Freight said it is a testament to how tough the IDI and the Ford trucks are.:hail There is no mercy on that truck. I can't believe it runs at all. They crank it up, no warm up :eek: and they go fogging across the field.

Meta6981

Reaction score
I do not condone what he does to his truck but it does illistrate how awsome diesel power is. I like his Bulldozer videos, I found him on you tube just the other day and was cracking up.