Its a good thing Ron's a Body Man,...

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
He (dieseldogcatcher) drove up to the lot today to pick up, of all things,.. a 6.2 GM Diesel. While he was here he decided to back into my Dumpster.

Pic of the truck damage is included:

In case you are worried,...The Dumpster is OK,...

Attachments

• SV500001.JPG
    SV500001.JPG
    427.7 KB · Views: 38

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Owwwwww,,, ain't that a :kick:

Now that he got the first dent out of the way his truck is no longer a target.... Congrats ;Sweet

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
That'll be fun to fix. Gonna be lots of pulling that one out. Thats a strong joint too.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
i had almost that exact dent a few years ago on my IDI from jack-knifing my boat trailer (another story) and it cost me 500 something to get it pulled and repainted. sorry to see a dent like that on a fresh paint job

good luck fixing Ron

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
In case you are worried,...The Dumpster is OK,...

:backoff Thanks buddy ole pal.

I'm glad the dumpster is ok.:rolleyes: :moon:
Yep that dang dumpster didn't even stop Goldie of all things.-cuss

Dang truck is too tall.

Too bad it didn't hit the tailgate that is bowed from putting 6 100+ pound logs on it a couple of weeks ago.:rolleyes:

Yep all in a days work just do do an engine swap for Karen's supervisor.
I made sure to tell her that so she could tell him as well.
I doubt I'll get sympathy pay for it tho.

Yup one more reason to redo the paint job this spring to get my ghost flames added on.:angel:

Prolly gonna be easier to cut it out and patch in a good corner that try to pull that back out.

The picture doesn't show it very well, but that dent goes as far back as the tail light is recessed into the body.

93turbo animal said:
I don't think thats his first dent

Yep yer right. Lawnmower and a stone to the front fender, Nick with something sharp on the drivers door, a typical leaning over the fender scratch/dent and the infamous dually fender paint flake saga.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
huh i thought i remembered a fresh paint job but it has been a few years. way to keep the old girl working:thumbsup:

kcw12

CrazedCountryRebel
Reaction score
Damn dumpsters they just jump out of anywhere, I mean i didnt see the one that left the dent in the bumper, Maybe the truck was spinning in circles a llittle too fast.......Stupid Frozen Parking Lot.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Damn it man... that's gonna be a pia to pull out.

Now speaking of adding ghost flames

Goldie is not only gay but is a ******....

-Flame Thr :moon:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth Ron, the Moose Truck has a dent in exactly the same spot. Got it from a tree limb when Suzi and I had to forrage for secret parking spots. :love: The truck was pretty much new then. I've left that dent alone, and allowed it to stay all these years under the pretext that it apeases the gods of destruction and decay, almost like a spray paint vandal tagging a prized wall. If you paint over it, they just come back and do worse the second time. You can barely make it out in this picture.

You must be registered for see images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent