Is this a fair price?

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
how did someone reseal the oil pan when just changing the clutch... rolling coal? ugh some hick kid wished he had a new PSD

hahahah :-D

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea......that would be mine. First time I had it for sale people kept asking me if it "roaled coal". I'm a firm believer in clean diesels and proper tuning. And no, my psd doesn't roll coal either. Engine was lifted up a foot or so while trans was out. Black Victor reinz rtv.

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should probably drain the atf out of your zf5 and for curiosity sake are you actually in cdale or just near it

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought a manual trans called for gear oil i know if you put atf in an old muncie or the like it wont last long but i have never had a zf

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Lol.
By all the good info, figured it had to be a member.

IMO, price is a tad high.
But depends on what they go for in your area.

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will get it. Last time I had it posted was 6 months ago in the summer and I had a large amount of people offering cash and coming out to look at it. I think highest offer I turned down was 3300. I didn't want to sell it back then

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am not all that far from you and was actually down in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago we go trail riding at shawnee quite a bit

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? The jeep in the first pic is mine. 4.7l L6 stroker, overbuilt tranny long armed rebuilt limited slips front and rear from 0 to 100% 6
5 lift front 8 inch rear u joint driveshafts. Flexes like a bone less hooked on muscle relaxants. That and I built her how I want her so I know her limits and how to drive her to the limit. She is trail only but has excellent road manners. So far two full tanks trail driving since stroker and trans