IP - 7.3

Lug Nut

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good rebuilder for the Standyne /DB2 Injector Pump ? It's been a long time since I have been on the forum. I know Mel used to rebuild them, anyone know if he's still doing the rebuilds and pump mods ?

Thanks In Advance.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Mel is continually improving the Moose Pump line.. You can't buy a better pump from anyone...

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
x4 on the moose.don't settle for imitations.head on over to moosepump.com ;Sweet

Lug Nut

Reaction score
Thanks all for the info, much appreciated. Looks like most of the Moose pumps recommend an intercooler be installed. Is there a company that makes an intercooler for a 93 F250 7.3 IDI ? I've read most folks have fabricated intercoolers to fit IDI's but it seems most of them have had to relocate or remove the AC Condensor. I'm not willing to give up my AC as I live in the desert. Any feedback is appreciated.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the info, much appreciated. Looks like most of the Moose pumps recommend an intercooler be installed. Is there a company that makes an intercooler for a 93 F250 7.3 IDI ? I've read most folks have fabricated intercoolers to fit IDI's but it seems most of them have had to relocate or remove the AC Condensor. I'm not willing to give up my AC as I live in the desert. Any feedback is appreciated.

happy reading.:)

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?4911-Let-s-Talk-Intercoolers