International merchandise and accessories?

rustygold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to replace mine. This sounds like a great idea. I just hate when I tell everyone that I have a 7.3 idi they are like "oh you got a powerstroke." SMH

I have this pet peeve out knowing your cars same people will tell you that a 6.2 and 6.5 diesel are gas burners trun to diesel. The I say the only one that close to a diesel gas burner is that 5.7 Oldsmobile diesel still not made from a gas burner block but I'll give them that one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at those emblems for my f350 for a while! Just been needing other various parts before spending on "want" items lol but I will be getting them someday, maybe sooner if they start running low because I don't want to miss my chance

daazedjmcfarland

Reaction score
I like the chrome on that vs the black...maybe if I didn't have a matte black truck already it would look nice...but the chrome makes it pop on all black I think

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

daazedjmcfarland

Reaction score
I just looked at that site and it makes me really want the tail gate with "international" across it

rotarydragon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great!

I saw a truck here local that had the Ford emblem replaced by the IH logo. Didn't get a chance to talk to the guy though.

daazedjmcfarland

Reaction score
So....if I wanted to get a tailgate that had international across it what would be the best way I could go about that?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86