interior ?, wood trim common ? tryng to fix up interior 1994

Lithgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Centurion was a company that converted trucks and vans with custom fancy interior options, etc

Moretorque

Dunce
Reaction score
the 40/20/40 (what most call buckets) come in any of the cab configs.you can put a bench seat in your super cab too if that's what you'd rather have.i never cared for those buckets either.way too firm for me.though they look good enough.iv always like the style of a bench in a truck i guess anyway too.
my first 9th gen was a super cab and it was a bench.that's what i put in my f250 due to a heavy set guy plowed with the truck and really broke the original bench down.
don't worry about making her original.she's not going to entered in any shows and judged is she? iv always been of fan of setting up vehicles the way i want 'em with nothing to hold me back.those who prefer to keep and or restore things they way they rolled off the cookie cutter assembly line........all the more power to 'em if that's their thing.it's just never been mine.i say have fun and do what you like.just be sure to include pics!;Sweet

Your dash style is rare, I can not find one on Ebay so far.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your dash style is rare, I can not find one on Ebay so far.
Looks to me like it started out life as a standard OBS dash, with a stick-on wood kit added and a number of other modifications done to it.

If your truck was a Centurion conversion, you probably have genuine wood trim parts that aren't going to be easy to find...as others have said, fourdoorbronco.com might be a better resource...

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
obs = old body style.what many refer to as the 9th generation f/e series trucks.1992-1996 (97HD.)

yeah,i installed a dash kit.Mimousa dark burlwood.
http://www.mimousa.com/
the kit had a couple incorrect cuts,so i grabbed some black "limited edition" decals off ebay that where close to the right size to place over them.2 on the door and one on the dash by the radio.
it's good overall but i think id try a diff brand to see if they have correct cut pieces.
oh yeah.i remember this now.see here to see it's flaws:
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1157029-mimousa-dark-burlwood-wood-grain-dash-kit.html

not bad i guess.it bothered me more at first cus you spend around a 100$ you want it right,but now with the little decals i stuck on,it's fine i suppose.i dunno.there's a few co's who make the dash kits for these trucks.so might as well try a diff one to see if it's right.