interior question

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a store that sells both through amazon and eBay. Haven't bought from them yet but they were quick to respond to my questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe LMC truck carries them.
Based on the catalog, it looks like they only have carpet for regular and extended-cab trucks.

http://lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/full.aspx?Page=103

I'll third the interest in a carpet kit for a crew-cab...not sure what the time frame will be (it's low-priority), but I think I'd like to do the carpet at some point...

{on edit} LMC doesn't have it, but National Parts Depot has a crew-cab carpet kit listed:

http://www.npdlink.com/store/catalog/4x4-60062-1.html

I don't know what the quality's like, though...IIRC a few guys on here have done this and can say more about quality of any kits that are out there...

Last edited:

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out http://www.auto-interior.com/ford30.htm#crew they seem to have really good prices and can add in extra sound/heat proofing. I'm going there when I get new carpet. Rockauto also deals in ACCMATS. They stock the factory colors based on years. I'm going to a different color so I'm going to use this place Auto-Interior.com.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
let us know what you think of it if you don't mind. always good to get an unbiased product review. ;Sweet

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
absolutely i mind! it will be a cold day in hell before i tell you guys anything!

:rotflmao of course i will post up my thoughts lol

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
i bought the ESSEX 1651987ESSEXMB which was $275.

I bought it in the color Caramel since I have tan interior.

No pics yet as i am not done installing it but i put one layer of peel n seal ont he back wall...one layer up the center door posts and a layer over the trans tunnel and drivers floor pan (factory stuff was still there on pass side) as well as 2 layers of the reflectix foil bubble insulation from lowes on the floor...

let me say that the backing is very stiff and heavy duty and the carpet is nice quality. the backing is denser then the std jute thats on the factory carpet and it even came with the back wall panel to match.

its also friggin heavy to me pushing around by yourself. it has the heal pad on the drivers side. i feel its a bit too close to the seat for my liking and it should be closer to the pedals. i cant really shift it forward any due to the pre-molded hump for the trans cover. the rest of the carpet is basically flat with out much pre-molding. they have at least 4" on every side and closer to 8" on the back so you can trim to fit.