Intercooler Piping

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
Will someone with an OBS please show me where you put the piping to go around the radiator? I looked today, and I'm really not seeing it.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
here ya go

Ok, now the intercooler is really in, at least sitting there ready to be mounted. Ok, crappy cuts, I know. Thats what I get for using a sawsall.:D My 1 inch tranny cooler is behind it, had to fab up a bracket for that, I'll get pics of that later. I'm gonna weld some bracket up to hang it on.....stay tuned!

Questions, comments, tips, Thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
some more....

Got my I/C in. Just need some clamps for the intake boots to spider and final touches on hood latch.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very simple really.with the grill off,you'll see two large clear openings directly across from each other.2.25" pipe slides right in without doing anything.i reamed it out a bit with the torch for good measure.but you can't miss the only clear path for the pipes.
did you see my setup with the banks sidewinder? i list everything you need to copy the whole deal.
still haven't tried it out.lining up work now for the season so i'll be working her for the first time since install soon.can't wait to see what it does.i might have to take and load up the dump trailer even if it would fit on back just to see how it pulls the thing now.:D

Last edited:

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
very simple really.with the grill off,you'll see two large clear openings directly across from each other.2.25" pipe slides right in without doing anything.i reamed it out a bit with the torch for good measure.but you can't miss the only clear path for the pipes.
did you see my setup with the banks sidewinder? i list everything you need to copy the whole deal.
still haven't tried it out.lining up work now for the season so i'll be working her for the first time since install soon.can't wait to see what it does.i might have to take and load up the dump trailer even if it would fit on back just to see how it pulls the thing now.:D

Well, have to look at that. Seems feasible. Why cant we just us 95^ rad supports with PS radiators and intercoolers?