Interco TRuxus M/T tires

ofcourse

1% r
Reaction score
Had to drive to Clackamas, OR from Federal Way, WA yesterday and come back today. Any body in the area knows what the road conditions were like(Compact snow and ice, slush and ice, ice).

These tires worked superbly, considering they are on a dually(slush is the only issue with the duals). Was forced into the slush build up on the concrete barrier @ 50mph by a idiot Trucker who decided he wanted part of my lane and somehow I survived with my Dually fender intact.

Anyway, anybody looking for a aggressive tire that is quiet at speed, siped, and looks :fight: should check them out. Did I mention they are also priced right?

TC

B

Big K

Will be considering them if they are available in 255/85-16 for my next set. Them or BFG or my current Dayton tire, if they become available in that size.

Glad you're still happy, Terry. Did you have yours siped, or stick with the factory configuration?

BreaksEverything

TROUBLE INC.
Reaction score
Originally posted by ofcourse
Had to drive to Clackamas, OR from Federal Way, WA yesterday and come back today. Any body in the area knows what the road conditions were like(Compact snow and ice, slush and ice, ice).

These tires worked superbly, considering they are on a dually(slush is the only issue with the duals). Was forced into the slush build up on the concrete barrier @ 50mph by a idiot Trucker who decided he wanted part of my lane and somehow I survived with my Dually fender intact.

Anyway, anybody looking for a aggressive tire that is quiet at speed, siped, and looks :fight: should check them out. Did I mention they are also priced right?

TC

SHE-IT if you want a real M/S tire that is quite look at the mud kings
I'm runnin 285/75/16 on my dullie w/ 2.5'' spacers & a little slush don't move me & if I get pushed over by a 80k pounder into the jersey wall I have 2'' of tire outside the flairs - heehe

oh & it only cost me $130 ea. on the truck

HEAD HUNTER

Designated Decoy
Reaction score
I have had the Truxus on for the last 24K +/-. My shcwabs man talked me into trying them out. They ride good, aren't too loud (no louder than the rest of the truck) and I figure I have about half tread left. good traction on about averything. And as said before the price is right. I will be buying another set after these.

B

Big K

Got any pics?

What do they measure in height? Curious 'cause all flavors vary.

:thanks:

ofcourse

1% r
Reaction score
Originally posted by NAIL BENDER
I'm surprised you didn't wreck your truck ...................again.:eek:

Joe, so am I:rolleyes:

Eric, stayed with the original siping which is substantial, but next set I will look at the option of adding additional siping due to our weather. Not sure how it would effect wear.

Eric, check the Interco site, they have sizing charts.

Terry

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7