Toyo M/T tires

bryand

Reaction score
I have the toyos on my truck and the are great. i mainly drive on the street not to much off roading. Excellent traction wet or dry. Great road manners. I have about 40000 mi on them now and almost time for new tires. You might be able to clear a 315 with a little shimming on the front bumper. My truck clears a 315, I would have gotten the 315's but at the time they were on national back order. Depending on where you drive you may want to consider the a/t.

Hillbilly

Reaction score
You'll be fine with just 285's. Here's my ole girl with 37" tires, stock springs and just a touch trimmed off the front fender radius. Oh and usual with the hood up. :mad: LOL

Attachments

• F350.jpg
    F350.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 6

tractorman86

Reaction score
I think i am getting my hankooks today!:D i'll let you guys know how they do, we are supposed to get rain for about a week and i also have a 89 ford ****** (complete junker) that I am going to test them out on;Really i'll take pics

tractorman86

Reaction score
well i threw a ujoint, i was kinda expection it, the ring gland for the cap keeper is rounded out so that figures i guess:rolleyes: so she's got some rollers on it right now 9.50X16 (looks real goofy) taking the drive shaft in to have a new end put on and the tires are going into town and getting mounted. no rain either!:rolleyes: