injectors

6.9forddiesel

Goin' Green
Reaction score
whats is the best injectors/how hard would they be to put in,
im looking at getting marine injectors

tag187

Reaction score
just a few threads down is my arctic Injection pump thread and in it redneckaggie threw down some links they have all the information plus some on injector set ups/IP set ups anyone could want to know about theses trucks, just read it all. Good luck man

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone posted on here about marinized injectors for a 7.3 IDI not too long ago. I do know that Peninsular Diesel in Michigan offers these killer marinized injector nozzles for the 6.5TD from GM, but nothing for our trucks. If these nozzles are any good or a variation of the DPS poor design(IE slobber fuel in to increase delivery volume at the expense of atomization) I do not no. I also don't know if such a truck would still be streetable. Kind of seems like a Moose Pump or a DPS pump with a set of marinized injectors would be... interesting to say the least. However who knows, EGTs may be a real problem with that in a truck application moreso than in the marine environment.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well then, I suppose it wouldnt hurt to call them up to see if they have anything for sell that is like that.