Injectors

kcw12

CrazedCountryRebel
Reaction score
Well folks, the truck is starting to miss and run like crap. I was wonder what caused it, so i did some testing, and it seems like either i have an injector that really doesn't wanna run at idle (when i cracked the line i did notice much difference) and a couple that are i guess week. They all have the ford grey paint on them, and the truck has 214k. So im guessing original injectors. So i thought, hell its probably time for injectors. So i call a local diesel shop up and get a price on injectors, 25 a pop of stynadynes or however spelled, so my normal next question would would it cost to get you to work over them injectors. He goes well thatd make the cost of each injector 30 bucks. He said he was gonna do something or another to it, and then he put it in simple terms for me. He's gonna match the injectors and make them flow a little bit more fuel.;Sweet ;Sweet and hopefully they dont smoke too much more-Flame Thr . Well it looks like my next project is injectors/glow plugs. (already got the berus)

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Don't forget the injector return line kit when you pick up the injectors. Might as well put new caps on while you are there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brb5

Members online