injector pumps with no core

onetonride

onetonride
Reaction score
i ordered new injectors from pensacola about a month ago and they are awesome.. frst off they got here quick... brand new injectors also....no need to return the old ones... and they work great. so far ive been pretty happy with pensacola, thats why i couldnt pass up the ip.... they definetly have good deals

tractorman86

Reaction score
maybe JD will chime in if i remember it was sam and jd that swear by them, i heard ya sam just havn't needed anything of that sort yet.

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on the good feedback and experiences from Pensacola I'm going to order their remain IP and 8 "new" injectors.
Come to think of it...several years back that's where I ordered my return line kit and they were easy to deal with.
edit...just got off the phone w/Pensacola. I was told new AND rebuilt injectors are pre pop-tested and ready to instal!

Last edited:

mankypro

Learning Slowly...
Reaction score
my Pensacola ip is in Kansas at the moment - should arrive tomorrow in time for a weekend swap. my new lift pump should be here today.

I'm wondering if the moderators for this forum might be willing to negotiate even lower prices for these types of wear items for various vendors?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my Pensacola ip is in Kansas at the moment - should arrive tomorrow in time for a weekend swap. my new lift pump should be here today.

I'm wondering if the moderators for this forum might be willing to negotiate even lower prices for these types of wear items for various vendors?
it is a really bad idea for moderators & admins to get involved with organizing group buys. But unlike other sites that flat out ban any talk of group buys, this site will allow it as long as it is started and handled in it's entirety by a member. "genlighting" has been doing an excellent job with the carrier pumps. I've also seen other group buys go very badly too. It wasn't on a diesel forum though.

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
arrived this morning. good packaging and the pump looks positively outstanding, we'll see how it goes in and performs.

That's great!
Keep us/me posted as I'm gonna pull the triger on a reman IP and 8-new BB injectors from them.

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been tellin people bout pensacola diesel ferever.... and no one listens!!!!!! lol.... no one I know has had any issues with their stuff....... but of course that's always subject to change.....

but that means we would have to listen to you :)

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
say someone wanted to get a moose pump..would buying one of these and sending agnem it make it easier/cheaper for him to modify?

bucholzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered myself a pump and reman injectors today, too good a deal to miss out. Especially considering no-core, since me being in a different part of the world and everything.. ;Sweet

green bus

Reaction score
I ordered an IP and set of Delphi injectors (BB code). $155 for the new injectors. I took them to a local injection shop and had them tested and shimmed 5bar higher (to run SVO). They tested perfect. So with the labor at the shop for test and shim, they cost $30ea, free fast shipping. Not bad so far!

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after seeing how my truck acted this morning in the cold..i ordered a set of injectors and glow plugs..

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i ordered a pump and return lines monday. got them today. they look great. ready to put them im this weekend! i'll probably end up doin more business with them.