IDI rescue

Exekiel69

Reaction score
During the night of sunday it rained really hard over my area, enough to get watter as high as my ass (at least at my place) and I was all night getting water out of my place. 911 was soo flooded with calls that could not come until 3 am so I had to do it on my own. Ok here is where the IDI comes ON, after this most of my stuff was moved to protect it from the water and they where still calling for more rain, I had to take the day off of work to get ready for the rain to come and there was Charlie (LANDSCAPEMAN) coming with a sump pump that we installed late afternoon and man it works great, I tell you there is very little I would not do sunday night for one of those. He found it on ebay and drove all the way to where it was and then drive to my home going through rain and flooded roads.

Charlie I really Appreciate your help. Thank Buddy ;Sweet :hail

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW! The brotherhood at work can be powerfull thing. Charlie is a great guy and has done a lot of great stuff for many, even though you sometimes don't hear about it. Why isn't he coming south for the rally?

LandscapeMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you Exekiel, Mel and Travis for the kind words.

Exekiel has helped me out so many times before. I was very happy that I got a chance to help him. Exekiel is one of my closest friends.
I really enjoy our many shared endeavors.

Yea bummer that I can't make it to the Rally. It is hitting just when I am making the final push to get this building up and start relocating my parents 55 years of Pac Ratting.
Those 10 inches of rain didn't help matters much.

I know Exekiel and Vivian is very excited to go. He will have to represent me in my absence.

Cheers,
Charlie

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Thats a bummer Charlie was looking forward to talking with you again and tenessee is a fun place to ride your motorcycle

LandscapeMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
93turbo_animal said:
Thats a bummer Charlie was looking forward to talking with you again and tenessee is a fun place to ride your motorcycle

Aric,
It was great talking with you at the last Rally. Yes it is beautifull riding down that way. Earlier this year. I went down to Deals Gap with a group of riding buddies NC and rode the "Dragon". I also hiked from Fontana Dam to the top of Shuckstack Mountain on the AT. Very steep trail all uphill with a elevation change of 2200 feet. On another hike I had a up close and personal encounter with a Bear. Not of the police variety, the real thing.

So yea I am missing not getting back there again. You guys keep reminding me of what I am missing and I might show up at Exekiel's cabin and try to bum a room from him.

Charlie

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Come on down Charlie we're taking our bike this year and after the rally were going up and stay at Gatlinsburg and do some more riding and hopefully we will get a clear day and go up on Clingmans dome Danielle has been dying to see a bear but its fine with me if we are in the truck if we do LOL

LandscapeMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
93turbo_animal said:
Come on down Charlie we're taking our bike this year and after the rally were going up and stay at Gatlinsburg and do some more riding and hopefully we will get a clear day and go up on Clingmans dome Danielle has been dying to see a bear but its fine with me if we are in the truck if we do LOL

Yes I want to go up on Clingmans Dome. Yea the bear encounter is more exciting in person. But a lot safer in the truck. Not much chance that I can make it down there this year. But I sure wish I could. Say hi to Danielle for me. You are a lucky guy to have such a lovely wife!
Charlie

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Charile... come on out to the Aug rally in Indiana... That will make up for missing the Chatty event...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online