IDI Heads Rule!

PwrSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for all the fine hospitality at the IDI rally at Tecumseh. Wonderful group of people there and mighty fine trucks (read that as MIGHTY and FINE!). For a Photog, it was what's called a "target rich environment." I'll say it again, the offer to come down here and help after the big storm here shows that there are some big hearts in the group as well. I'll keep everyone posted about the upcoming story.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
That's what we do. Always like to help each other. BTW was very cool meeting you and I love hearing the Georgia story. LOL

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Glad you were able to make it Jim!;Sweet
Hope we can get you back next year with maybe some cooler temperatures.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Thanks for stopping by even if it was about 120 in the shade!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So... Where is nexts years rally.... Maybe San Jose Ca.....:eek::sly Sure it will be a long drive for many but so much to see and do out here. From my location 50 miles or less in any direction and you have the ocean.. Mountains... Deserts... The best museums on earth. Knotts Berry Farm. Dismaland too. Then there is Hollywierd. Really the tuff part is finding a nice place to park the rigs and still be close to everything. Living here all my life and I really don't know of a rally worth park. I know of plenty of parks at the ocean but that may not be for everyone either. Nope... I'm not even thinking about hosting a rally ... Way too many hotdogs on my plate at this time.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would help host a California rally with you Gary it would be sweet if all could come out our way.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for all the fine hospitality at the IDI rally at Tecumseh. Wonderful group of people there and mighty fine trucks (read that as MIGHTY and FINE!). For a Photog, it was what's called a "target rich environment." I'll say it again, the offer to come down here and help after the big storm here shows that there are some big hearts in the group as well. I'll keep everyone posted about the upcoming story.

It was great meeting you Jim, We all were glad that you were able to get your electric back and your house in order enough to make the trip. It turned a great Rally into an Epic one!

I will be hosting my annual Fall Rally at the end of September in Hopkins MI if you want to hang out again. There will be a post up about very soon with all of the details.